Official?

JULIA'S POV

"Will you go out with me?" Enrique asked sincerely true in his heart.
"I-"
"Ok Julia, look. I may have known you since about the first week of school but, this time, I feel that you are the one. The one I will marry and be with."
"Enrique. I. I don't know what to say."
"It's ok. I will wait til you open your heart for me. Because as long as your happy. I can ve happy too."
Enrique left the room and Liza was still there.
"What should I say?" I asked Liza.
"Wow girl. That was so romantic. I mean you hardly know him but it's your decision. You choose." Liza said as she also left the room and left me alone.

LIZA'S POV

I went to the bathroom. And started crying. I was a really nice friend giving Julia advice and a good actor for not crying in front of them two as he was courting her. I felt really bad in my stomache. I've been hiding something from Enrique. We've known eachother since we were 2 and separated when we were five because we moved to a different country and this year we moved back. But he never remembered me and since he left me, I've had a huge crush on him. When we were 2 we met on the monkey bars. Our parents were apparently friends and they made us meet. And we had lots of playdates.
I stopped crying and went outside. Julia was talking to Janella by the pool and I joined in.
"He really asked you out?" Janella asked.
"Yup. Just straight out." Julia said giggling, "And Liza saw the whole thing."
Janella looked at me with a eep look. While I was just quiet.

Enrique called my name. I went up to him and asked, "what?"
He said, "Has Julia said anything about it?"
"Well, she was..." oh no. I started crying.
"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked. It was cute and I was being mysterious to him and said, "Nothing."
"Yo! Tell me!"
I went out of the pool and in the front yard. I could feel Enrique following me and grabbed my shoulder as I was crying in the yard. I tried fighting him but he was stopping me and grabbed my hands and I suddenly calmed down.
"Liza. I'm gonna ask you one more time. What's wrong?"
I went inside my purse inside the house and I showed a pic to Enrique.

ENRIQUE'S POV

Liza held up 2 babies on monkey bars. Is that me?
I remember now. Actually, I never forgot. This is Liza. Liza was my best friend for 3 years and I can't believe I never recognized her face.
I grabbed the picture and looked at her. Then....I kissed her. I totally forgot about Julia. I remember how much I was thinking about her when she left me. Until puberty came in, parents fighting, and all the things that made me forget how much I missed and loved Liza. I let go of her and our foreheads were touching. Liza asked breathing deeply, "what about Julia?"
We both giggled, "We can get through her. I don't think she likes me anyway."
"I don't want to break on of my best friends heart."
"Don't worry." I said to her as we Eskimo kissed.

Liza and I came in holding hands while Julia was looking at us confused. She jumped out the pool and said, "Enrique? I have my answer."
Liza and I looked at eachother as we held our hands harder, "And your answer is?...."
"Enrique Gil? I'm sorry. I had feelings for you ever since. But I feel as if I love another man. His name is Diego Loyzaga. He's been my best friend and I just now realized how much I love him. I hope you understand."
"Julia Montes, thank you for...not loving me."
"Huh?" Julia said kind of giggling.
"I'm in love, with a girl named, Liza Soberano." We looked at each other, "I just haven't realized until now." Liza started blushing as she kissed me on the cheek. Julia giggled as the three of us jumped back into the pool to hang out with our gang.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Ok yeah that was terrible huh? Well that's the end of the Lizquen story. We're going to return to the Kathniel story. Just to refresh you mind on what happened: Daniel collapsed as he asked Kathryn out. And all of Kath's friends are trying to help Kath calm down.