I Forgive....

KATHRYN'S POV

  NO!

NO NO NO NO NO!

  I AM NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE HIM!!!!!

  He bullies people...and does bad stuff for no reason....and he flirts with girls!!!!!

  Who on earth would think I would forgive him!!!!!!!

  After school Daniel went up to me, "Hey, what will it take for you to forgive me?"

  "Nothing...."

  "Please I'm really trying to change"

  "Ok fine, I'll forgive you if you apologize to all the people you were mean to"

  "But that's so many!!!!"

  "Oh well," I said walking away,

  "Wait!!!!!," he said grabbing my shoulder to turn me around, "Fine...so you forgive me?"

  "Sure.....," we shook hands.

  HA! He really thinks I forgive him....it won't take it that easy for me to forgive him....But for him....I'll hold in my madness....I will only not get mad until he actually does it...which I feel is impossible for him!!!!!!!!

                    DANIEL'S POV

HA! She really thinks I am gonna apologize to all those people I bullied!!!!!

  Now I'm a hundred percent sure I will never like her!!!!!!

  I talked to my friends, Marlo and Enrique which Marlo is dating Janella and Enrique is dating Liza, I told them about Kath....

  "Ok so I bumped into this girl at school, knocked her lunch over, and lied that I was gonna apologize to all the people I bullied just so she will forgive," I told them.

  "Bro, you're a jerk!" said Marlo.

  "Yeah, that wasn't so cool," said Enrique.

  "What are you talking about I thought you guys were my friends," I complained.

  "We are but you shouldn't take it too far."

  "He's right, Daniel"

  "Ok," I said, "I'll keep that promise I gave Kathryn "

  So Marlo and Enrique went with me while I apologized to all the people that I bullied, and it took forever! But it was worth it.....

  "Hey kath!!!!! I apologized to all the people," I told her.

  "Okay that's nice," she said.

  "So you really really really really forgive me?"

  "Yes," she said.

    FINALLY!!!!!!!