42.

Yoongi knocked on the door of taehyung cabin.

Come in.....a cold voice cames from behind the door making yoongi knees weak.

Yoongi opened the door slowly and went inside.

Mr kim...yoongi said nervously trying not stuttering.

Taehyung hummed without looking at yoongi he is checking the papers.

Mr kim...yoongi was trying to speak but he is feeling shy because he remembered last night...how taehyung treated him.

How he dropped him at home, took him to his room did not wake him up so that his sleep would not be disturbed and also gave him his coat.

Yoongi's cheeks turned red due to shyness. Yoongi was thinking about last night.

Yoongi thoughts interrupted by a clearing throat voice.

Yoongi looked at Mr kim who was staring at his soul with his cold gaze.

Mr kim - before yoongi could say anything.

Taehyung said coldly..

" Will you just stand there or say something? "

Yoongi flinched by taehyung harsh tone he took deep breath before speaking he doesn't want taehyung to see his blushing cheeks.

Mr kim thankyou...thank you for taking care of me last night...yoongi said shyly.

Taehyung who was checking the paper stopped and  looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi feel more nervous when he feel taehyung gaze and attention on him.

Yoongi look down he try to hide his blush...he bit his lip nervously.

I mean ...
How you dropped me at home, took me to my room did not wake me up so that my sleep would not be disturbed and you also gave me your coat...thankyou for this Mr kim...yoongi said while hiding his blushing cheeks.

Yoongi still feel taehyung gaze on him...

Yoongi speaks again because he doesn't get any response from Taehyung.

Mr Kim, I came here to return your coat and also want to give you my home made cookies as in thankyou for taking care of me last night....yoongi said and slowly walked  towards the table and places the coat and box of cookies on the table and come back and stand at his place.

Taehyung knows that he has feelings for yoongi, his heart beating loudly  when he is with yoongi, he never feels like that with his gf Jennie or for anyone for any male and female,yoongi is special,yoongi making him soft,his heart started beating when he is close to yoongi, when he hold him, hug him. He feels pain when yoongi is hurt or he cry, when yoongi is sad or hurt taehyung can't concentrate on anything, when he saw yoongi with anyone or talking to anyone he wanted to kill that person immediately without wasting a sec,he feels so jealous when he saw yoongi with kihyun or with other male, his blood boiled, when the thought came to his mind that yoongi is dating someone, when that thief hold yoongi hand, a foreign feeling he feels when he said to the thief that yoongi is his, he wants to destroy everything to make yoongi his.

But

He stopped himself.

He can't think like that because he never believed in true love or the one thing.
Because he saw his mother.
How helpless she was and how his father betrayed his mother and left her and taehyung to live alone in this world.
Taehyung remembered everything he won't let this happen again.
It's not that he doesn't believe in yoongi, he doesn't believe in true love.