CHAPTER 1

One ordinary day, amidst the tranquil classroom atmosphere during a leisurely free period, fate wove a new chapter as his class gracefully merged with my Class.

In that moment of serendipity, a captivating young man from that class entered our domain—an embodiment of sheer beauty and allure. His very presence was a symphony of perfection, from the depth of his captivating eyes to the graceful contour of his nose, to the tousled locks that danced with the breeze. I found myself captivated by his presence, unable to avert my gaze. It seemed as if he noticed my attention even amidst his conversations with his friends. Despite the bustling room, my eyes remained fixed on him, as if he was the only person in the room. As the period transitioned and his class departed to their own room, he lingered, engaged in conversation with one of my classmates. Feeling a surge of curiosity yet trying to conceal my infatuation, I decided to learn his name discreetly. To avoid revealing my feelings, I enlisted the help of two friends, asking them to approach the boy he was speaking with and inquire about his name on my behalf.

After sending both of my friends to inquire about his name, they returned successful—having obtained the piece of information I longed for. Subsequently, my thoughts seemed to orbit around him, even after school concluded. Upon reaching home, the idea of establishing a connection lingered in my mind so I embarked on a quest to find his Instagram account. Without knowing his username, the search became a challenge, consuming a good 2-3 hours of relentless pursuit. Despite the effort, luck eventually smiled upon me, and I stumbled upon his account. After these events, I went ahead and sent him a friend request on Instagram, eagerly awaiting for his response. Soon enough, my request got accepted, and surprisingly, he also sent me a friend request. Encouraged by this, I decided to take the initiative and messaged him with a simple 'hey' to begin our conversation. After a while, his reply came, we engaged in a bit of conversation, and during that interaction, I decided to compliment him, expressing how genuinely charming he appeared. In response, he graciously replied with a 'thanks' and after that our conversation came to an end.