CHAPTER 2

The very next day, I woke up early, filled with excitement at the thought of seeing him again. I hurriedly got ready for school, brimming with anticipation. As I arrived at school, my eyes immediately started searching for him here and there. During the break, I noticed he was just standing in front of me, chatting with his friends, while I was with mine. Even then, I couldn't stop stealing glances at him. By this time, it was evident to him that I was observing him, prompting him to occasionally return the gaze. Sometimes, I found myself staring so intensely that he'd shyly rush back to his classroom ahaha. I am quite introverted, making face-to-face conversations are difficult for me. I could only converse comfortably through chats, and he, being introverted too, found it challenging to initiate face to face conversations. Consequently, we found ourselves merely exchanging glances.

Our conversations on Instagram had already fizzled out. I used to post stories hoping for a response, but at that point, I didn't have strong feelings for him. However, during that time, he developed strong feelings for me but being shy, he didn't express it, nor did he want to initiate anything from his side so, we continued glancing at each other. My feelings for him weren't entirely gone at that time, but they weren't as strong. But then, around March 2022, there was a mutual friend between him and me. Perhaps, his friends had asked this mutual friend to inquire if I liked him or not. But here comes a plot twist- I was already committed to someone else at that time.

So, I didn't want that guy or anyone else to find out that I like him or have some feelings for him because I was already committed so when our mutual friends asked if I liked him, I didn't directly say that I didn't like him instead, I ended up saying a lot of other things, which were wrong and unfair to him. After that day, our communication abruptly ceased and he started behaving strangely. He refrained from making eye contact, and there was a noticeable absence of any indication of affection or interest towards me from his side.

AFTER THAT WE HAD OUR SUMMER VACATION FOR ALMOST 1-2 MONTHS