ii. purple skies, first and last dance.

[374]

Nights were something Clementine relatively enjoyed. The breeze of the night's air, the quiet surroundings, and the moon and stars accompanying her.

She walked towards the dandelion fields—one where she always walked to, the warm glow of street lights fading as the surroundings slowly dimmed.

In this space, none would judge her for any oddity. In this space, she could do whatever she wanted. To clear out her depressively oppressive thoughts.

Placing the speaker pod in the grass, she stood as the song started to play. She froze as the gentle and slow melody played.

The blonde danced in the dark, not noticing another figure watching from afar.

"Aster?"

➹・゜⁺ 。 ゚☁︎。 ‧₊˚⋅

The song of Dandelions had faded as it ended. The subtle smile she cracked whilst eyes closed made the other do the same as another began. It showed; despite the conflict, despite the distance, despite the internal hatred—she chose to continue upon cherishing. Even then had they silently filled in the empty space in front of the girl.

Unang Sayaw was playing.

Time went slower—the other had to watch their steps despite them being in the dance troupe.

"Sinta, naalala mo pa?" Their voice went smoothly with the song. Her green eyes met his grey ones, causing her to softly gasp.

"Aether...?"

Kali smiled, continuing to recite the lines with sincerity. The duo distanced themselves, to part of the dance.

Everything slowly reverted back to normal, and the noiret was back in his room. Tears were unknowingly streaming down on his face. He tried choking out his sob. 

Yet, the vivid memory of the blonde girl on her apartment floor, unconscious, with depressants in hand as he realised what she had done to herself caused him to uncontrollably do so.

He collapsed on the floor, crying, knowing that was their first and last dance.

Not once would he be able to get the chance to do this again.

➹・゜⁺ 。 ゚☁︎。 ‧₊˚⋅

> luriikairu joined the game. 

angsty. heya!! so sorry i'm not able to update wu&io, i've been relatively busy and i'm trying to work my way out on chapter 5 as it would almost be 2024

this fic (purple skies) is drafted and would not be published until wake up & it's over is over (pun intended)

okay, that's all, bye bye !! :D

> luriikairu exited the game.