Part 2 of kageyama harem

*Next day*

Hinata harem wanted to wait for hinata because they wanted to spend time with their sunshine 🌻, while they were waiting for their sunshine they saw kageyama.

*Oikawa* "Hey king of the court"
*Everyone was laughing at kageyama which kageyama didn't like and walk off*
*Tsukishima* "Hey king where are you going, are gonna cry"
*This pissed off kageyama, he had tears in his eyes and ran off while everyone was laughing their heads off*

"Once hinata came everyone greeted him and hanged out for the day"
*hinata* "Hey kenma can we get ice cream?"
*kenma* "Sure anything for you"
*hinata* "YAYY!"

*with kageyama*
Ugh... this is boring... while he's playing on his playing on his phone someone came up to kageyama
*which shocked kageyama because no one never comes up to him, but when he saw who it was it was sakusa*

*sakusa* "Hey.. kageyama.."
"Hey sakusa..? With a confused face"
"Hey kageyama.. wanna hang out with me... *blushing*
Sure..! "Replied kageyama"

*meanwhile the next day*

Everyone got up and ready for their practice but kageyama didn't feel to good but he still wants to go to practice. *during practice it was karasuno vs nekoma. While they were warming up kageyama could feel eyes on him, suddenly... *nishinoya* "Whoa!? Kageyama how can you do that!?" Huh? Do what..?
*Tanaka* "Like how can you stretch like that!?" *Everyone was shocked of how flexible kageyama/king is, some were even blushing too."

*kageyama didn't like the attention that much since half of the team's hated him*

During the game against Karasuno vs nekoma kenma set for kuroo to spike but when kuroo spiked the volleyball their was a loud smack across the gym, everyone stayed silent until someone broke the silence.

*hinata* "BAKA-YAMA are you okay!?"
*kageyama* "uh... yeah.... ugh... it hurts..."
Everyone came closer and was shocked how beautiful was kageyama was.. which shocked most of them.

*Tanaka* "Yo... Kageyama dude are you good? HOLY MOLY..."
*Nishinoya* "Ohhhh~ your so pretty like KIYOKO 😍"
*Hinata* "BAKA-YAMA YOUR SO PRETTYY AND BEAUTIFUL"

*The gym door open revealing sakusa, Hey guys..? have you seen kageyama, once sakusa saw kageyama on the ground sakusa rushed over to him*
"Hey kageyama are you okay!? "
Yeah... just a little fever...
*sakusa feels his forehead, it's so hot..*
*Sakusa picks up kageyama in a bridal style and Carries him away, once sakusa left the boys got a little jealous*

*someof them were giving him death glares and glares*

(Sorry guys I been doing school work lately, but I'll make another one!)