Part 3 of kageyama harem!

When sakusa lay down kageyama in the bed he make sure that kageyama wasn't sick and got better

"Kageyama you have a fever I think you a rest for today"

No! I don't want too...

"Sorry kageyama but it's for the best"

*during practice*

"Sakusa what happened to BAKA-YAMA!?"
"Oh he just have a fever"
"What!? he didn't even tell me.."
"Well maybe because you've been ignoring him!?" *as sakusa snapped at the tangerine*

*hinata was shocked but felt guilty for not being their for kageyama...*
*Everyone in the gym was shocked too of how sakusa snapped at hinata, even kenma was shocked and enraged but kuroo was holding kenma back so he wouldn't have gone crazy, but kuroo was angry too but he was trying to hold in his anger*

*kenma*How can he even snap at my sunshine!? In his mind*
*Atsumu was shocked as well but felt a bit of rage inside of him like he was gonna snap back at Sakusa, but before he could say anything kenma spoke first*
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD SNAP AT MY SUNSHINE!?"
*Sakusa was shocked at kenma because no one didn't like kageyama so sakusa snapped back*
"EVER SINCE I CAME HERE I WOULD ALWAYS KEEP AN EYE ON KAGEYAMA BUT NO, YOU DUMBASS WOULD ALWAYS TREAT HIM LIKE GARBAGE AND HINATA... hinata.. how can you be like this..."
*Everyone was shocked and surprised, even hinata was surprised of how sakusa was snapping at him*
*everyone stayed silent, when sakusa walk out of the gym, but they didn't know that kageyama was standing there the whole time listening...*
*kageyama was shaking the whole time, but sakusa saw him he stop*

"Wait... were you listening.." *but before he could finish he sentence kageyama ran off crying*
"KAGEYAMA WAIT!"

*in kageyama dorm*
*sobbing*
" Kageyama...?"