73

"Ashton!"

"What! I'm hurrying."

"Cmonnnn." I groan, my head tipping back to the tiled wall of the shower.

"Trying! I'm trying to get there as quick as I can
Ava." He mutters and adjusts my leg that's held around his hip.

He's not. He's taking his sweet sweet time.

"You're going to make us fucking late, all so you can cum!"

He thrust in hard and angered by my words. This has to be our first argument in a while.

I already came knowing we had to be quick.
Now I'm growing overly sensitive and irritated that he's drawing this out so he could feel the pleasure for longer.

We have places to be. Places like the airport to pick up his sister. Yet here we are having sex in the bathroom.

Skye, your brother hasn't got his priorities straight.

"You got yours, it's only fair I get mine." He breathes, his damp forehead pushed to mine.

"You can explain to your sister why we were late."

His face scrunches up, not appreciating that I've brought the thought of her into this situation.

"Maybe you need to give me more." He lowly seethes, narrowing his eyes as his hips slam into me.

I can barely think straight as endorphins pump through my limbs.

"Give you more?" I spit, trying my hardest to maintain my frustration as my stomach flips with sparks of sensitivity. "This was your idea, not mine."

I recall him nibbling my ear earlier whispering how he would give me a good start to the day in the shower.

"You agreed to participate baby. It takes two to tango." He strokes in hard and I squeeze his bicep, cursing out.

"Are you accusing me of not doing anything?" I take offense.

"Maybe I am? What are you gonna do about it?"

And with that said, I take my other leg and hoist myself up to wrap around him and he immediately holds me up. I demand he takes us to the bed. He questions me and I cut him off, telling him to listen.

Leaving the water still running he steps us out of the shower, water spilling everywhere and over the carpet as he strides into the bedroom.

"Talk about me making us fucking late." He sourly murmurs.

"Shut up, you'll be thanking me in minutes." I untangle my legs from his torso and my feet hit the ground.

I push him back to sit on the edge of the bed. Knowing we are very struck for time, I position myself over his lap, my knees digging into the mattress either side of his thighs.

His eyes already roll back, knowing exactly what I'm doing. I know this would make him weak very quickly.

I take his base, guiding him into me as I lower my hips down to completely sit on his thighs. I start a steady rhythm, doing all the work myself.