chapter -1

(play song 'mood'lofi)
Yn pov.
I woke up in the morning and got ready for college. And wore this-

 And wore this-

I went downstairs and greeted mom and dad

I went downstairs and greeted mom and dad . I sat down to have my breakfast in a rush and went outside.

Aah sorry I forgot to give my intro...
I am lee yn . The daughter of ceo of lee Industries. I am the next ceo . We are rich super rich. I am the most popular and beautiful smart blah blah girl of the college campus . Whatever it is I also have a my enemy aka. Bully Kim Taehyung, the billionaire brat and the most popular and handsome & smart guy existing in the campus . He is the heartthrob of the campus. He is super annoying and harsh and sarcastic to me . He is cold , rude and what not .
WHATEVER now back to the story .

I went to the college (..late) . I got welcomed by leg stretched out making me fall . Fuck I knew who it was .
Yn- Kim Taehyung!!
Taehyung just cackled loudly like pig .
Taehyung - so funny nerd
Yeah you got it he calls me nerd . Don't judge him by his looks u know .

Author's pov
Yn for up and cursed at him . He just laughed and hit his hard back of hand on yn's head making yn pissed .she pushed taehyung with all her strength. He stumbled landing on his precious face. Yn giggled and laughed like a witch at him. Aah just like this their tom Jerry fight started . Taehyung got up and chased yn while yn ran for life . In their way , they meet jungkook.
Jk- yahhh Ynie I was looking for you everywhere
Yn just hid behind JK while taehyung was trying to catch her . While doing so taehyung hit jk hard instead of yn . Jk growled in pain . His one eye turned purple . Poor jk always this happen with him . Yn came out and hugged jungkook trying to comfort him . Somewhat tae was feeling jelly jelly seeing them close .
Yn- kook I am sorryy u ok ?
Jungkook - no thank u I am very good
He replied sarcastically.
Yn grabbed his hand and went to the infirmary. Nurse applied ointment to his purple eye and blah blah . Yn then went late to the class with jk.

Taehyung pov.
Aah finally the love birds are back . Whatever I don't care . Why is jk so close to her. Aah i don't know what's happening to me. Why am I  feeling like this? I think I like her . NO I CAN'T she's my e-enemy not crush .
_________________________________________

You better vote or else RM will shave ur eyebrows

You better vote or else RM will shave ur eyebrows... Sorry guys for a short chapter. Plz stay tuned for next . Plz vote for my motivation. Anyways saranghaeyo Army's
Stay safe 💜💜💜💜💜🖤💜💜💜