chapter -graduation partyyy

Author's pov.
Today was the last day of college. Yn cried with her bestie Blackpink. They were going to miss each other a lot . Taehyung on the other hand was happy. He and BTS went on pranking teachers and cussing at the most hated professors .
Professor lee- Kim Taehyung and u all i will-
Jungkook - what!  what will u do ? expel us 
BTS laughed at the joke jungkook made of the professor while the professor stood there not able to process anything . He just glared at his students that were going to free him from the trouble they caused to him since day 1. Even the teacher was delighted that he would finally get rid of all the animals in the school . He wished that some decent students would be his not rascals.he sighed happily and walked .

The best part-
All the students gathered old exam papers and threw them down from the terrace. It was a big sight to see. Even this prank of students came on Korean television and news .The janitor was crying in the corner looking at the papers spread all around the school .

Taehyung and his friends ditched school and went to the club and arcade  while yn and Blackpink stayed and hugged each and every student of their friend circle crying . Some were laughing at them and thinking how much emotional more they can be .

The Graduation Day :-
Author's pov.
Yn got ready in the mirror feeling proud of herself. She wore some expensive jewellery and a watch .

 She wore some expensive jewellery and a watch

Outfit

Makeup

Makeup

Necklace

Necklace

Heels

her graduation coat ^^

She got ready and drove to school in her Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder while taehyung came in his own car . She reached there and hugged her friends .
They waited for the principal to make announcements

Principal - today must be a very happy yet sad day for u all . School and student life is a very aspect of our lives . The knowledge u gained here. don't let it go for waste . U all worked very hard . Students that barely passed even got good marks .

An average student of our school beat the school topper too . She set a good example for all of us . Wanna know her name students?

Topper fainted hearing this while some students gasped, hooted and screamed yes . Some didn't pay attention to the lecture and speech , they were sleeping with eyes open . Blackpink squeezed yn's hand in encouragement since she worked very hard and got as good marks as the topper . The principal paused for a second then smiled warmly looking at yn.

Principal - The New topper of the school is KIM YN . Yn please come on the stage and get ur award

Yn jumped in happiness and accidentally hugged taehyung . But to her shock he hugged her back . Students hooted and woahed. Yn stood up from the chair and went to the stage to get her award . She got her degree and  graduation certificate. Everyone clapped for her . Blackpink screamed her name loudly . Taehyung gave her a thumbs up. . When it was taehyung 's turn everyone got shocked . He actually managed to pass and get food marks. BTS laughed and screamed his name. The girls gave him flying kisses and  winks  while yn stood there sulking and jealous. Taehyung payed no attention to the girls . He strolled to yn with a red rose bouquet. She looked at him with a pout while he pecked it making the wannabe bimbos faint .Yn smiled shyly while the students teased them with hooting and kissing sounds .  Everyone got their certificates and respective awards for the fields they excelled in . The students partied till midnight. They danced , they drinked and couples made out in the front of teachers who were red from embarrassment.  They clicked pictures together .

  They clicked pictures together

Yn 's graduation photo

Yn's parents were very proud of her . They hugged and kissed her forehead. Her father  had tears of happiness. Taehyung 's parents on the other hand patted his back . They were still in shock that how did he managed to pass.
T/F- u didn't cheat did u
T/M- did u bribe the teacher to give u marks or what
They eyed him suspiciously. Taehyung sighed in annyonance.
Taehyung - Aish no I studied well and pass . Yn tutored me