Bombie Gets Oiled Up

—---

  It was a late night at LifeTogether town, 3:45 AM (CST) to be exact... Bombie was shaking it fast on the dance floor. It was shaking over here, it was shaking over there, it was SHAKING in the air, most definitely. The strobe lights were giving a few stray people seizures as they jiggled to the ground, leaving bombie as the main star of the show. A few stray viewers were idly watching from the bar... kind of, some more than others at least. Okay, the only one watching with ill intent was Bigass Smiling Newbie Block. As Big Butted Bombie (stage name) continued to work it fast on the dance floor, they slowly inched towards the newbie block at the edge of the dance floor. Newbie blocks glare was keen and sharp, watching as bombie's package swayed..

Newbie block just couldn't handle it anymore

Newbie block just couldn't handle it anymore.. He threw a fat stack of cash onto the dance floor (this is a regular dance club, not that kinda deal..) and henceforth caused Bombie to lurk over to him, swaying his hips up down right round in the air 

 and then... BOOM Newbie block SLAMMED Bombie down and dragged him to the back room.. The storage room... and then into a secret room behind a painting, a satchel with mystery items in it. Bombie is soon tied down on the floor in his christmas thong and alpha wolf shirt, his 89 inch heels clacking and clicking on the floor as he squirms, noobie block lurking above him before pulling out a HUGE jug of oil.. And pouring it all over Bombie.. His cheeks (23 pounds each) collided with the floor before exploding.. Into... into- A WATER BALLOON????? His badonkadonk was fake?!?!?!?!?!