Chapter - 5

After dinner Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo went to their sleeping place. Xiao Zhan had some work so instead of lying he sat on his working desk . Yibo had also switched on his laptop.

After sometime Yibo turned his head to stretch as he was working for a while. He saw that the lights of Xiao Zhan rooms were still on. He glanced at watch to see the time . It was really late.

" Is he still working ? " Wang Yibo mumbled.

Wang Yibo got up to charge his laptop. He went inside Xiao Zhan's room . He didn't look at Zhan's desk first but when he turned after plugging his laptop , he saw Zhan sleeping on desk. Zhan head was lying on the papers which was scattered on his desk.

Yibo approach Zhan and stare at Zhan's face for sometime.

" Sleeping like a baby." Wang Yibo said and a small gentle smile bloomed on his lips.
He took out a blanket and covered Zhan and quietly organised the books and papers which wasn't under Zhan.

After doing his work Wang Yibo off the lights and went to sofa. He was tired . As soon as he hit the soft sofa , he felt his eyelids getting heavy. Soon he drifted to his dreamland.

In room Xiao Zhan hummed in satisfaction in sleep feeling warmth.

**

In the morning Xiao Zhan woke up .

" I fall asleep here again." Xiao Zhan mumbled in hoarse sleepy voice.

Xiao Zhan  sit straight and stretched his arms.As soon as he sat straight the blanket slide down from his shoulders. He look down at the blanket.

"  Where is this come from ? " Xiao Zhan said while picking up the blanket.

Then his eyes fell on the his table. He found it a little organised. He got confuse. He knew how messy he can be when he work with papers.

He didn't think more and got up . After bathing he came out and as saw the scene which he had seeing for three days.

Wang Yibo was making breakfast. He was moving in kitchen in his oversize shirt. Xiao Zhan didn't see him in fitting clothes after their wedding. Yibo always wore baggy clothes.  He went to company in those baggy clothes too.

Suddenly a thought came in his mind and he felt warmth spreading in his chest.

' Did he cover me last night and arrange my desk ? '

" Good morning, Yibo." Xiao Zhan said smiling.

" Good morning, Zhan ge." Wang Yibo said.

" Why do you get up so early and how don't I  wake up when you come in room ?" Xiao Zhan asked leaning on the counter in kitchen.

" I just came to bring clothes. I didn't want to disturb your sleep so I shower in another room. " Wang Yibo replied.

" You don't have to be so conscious." Xiao Zhan muttered.

" Zhan ge , sit . I will arrange the table."

" Hey let me help you. "

Wang Yibo didn't reject and let the older do what he wanted.

" Yibo , did you cover me last night ?" Xiao Zhan asked sitting.

" Hm" Yibo hummed. His face was stoic but his ears were slightly red.

" Thank you " Xiao Zhan said sincerely. He didn't think that Wang Yibo will care about him.

" Hm."

" Yibo , umm.. I want.... to ask something." Xiao Zhan said hesitantly.