Chapter - 16

Next morning Yibo and Zhan woke up in each other's arms. After doing their morning routine and having breakfast they left for their work.

Wang Yibo had been immersed in work when his friends came to tell him that it's already lunch time.

" Yibo , let's go for lunch." Zhang Yuexi said.

Wang Yibo lift his head and glanced at his friends. He nodded and put the file on his desk.

They all moved towards company cafeteria.

" Yibo , have you heard anything about the new project with company A from Mrs. Li ?" Zhang Yuexi asked while sitting with others. Wei San also looked at Yibo with expectant gaze.

" Hm , it seems to be big project. Mrs. Li trying to get it ." Yibo said.

" Well , it will be beneficial for us. The company A is really a successful company.." Wei San added.

" If we get this project then we have to give us our all." Wei San said.

" Like we don't do with other projects." Zhang Yuexi rolled his eyes hearing Wei San.

Wang Yibo was just listening them with boring expression. Wang Yibo only gave opinions about anything when asked and especially in meetings.

" We have Yibo as our team leader. No need to worry if the project given to us ." Wei San said and Zhang Yuexi nodded.

Wang Yibo was working in the company at the age of 18 when he was a student. First he worked as part time and then intern and now as team leader. So Yibo had enough experience in company as well as with work. Also whatever project was done by Yibo , big or small, were all successful.

" But if it given to us then the face of Feng's and his team will be worth to see." Wei San said and laughed.

" You are right. That jealous mosquito always irritate by its buzzing." Zhang Yuexi said.

Feng Hao Ran was the team leader of another team . He is 35 years old. He didn't like Wang Yibo as being young ,Wang Yibo hold the position of team leader. He always thought Yibo didn't deserve it. Even Yibo had shown his talent through his work , he still hated Yibo. He thought that Mrs. Li favoures Wang Yibo and that's the reason that new and good projects were given to Wang Yibo and his team and it's the secret of his success. Not he but also his team members also dislike Wang Yibo and his team.

So because of these two teams company's atmosphere was always lively. Wang Yibo never retort or respond to any of other team's nasty comments and this seemed to annoyed them more as they thought Yibo had been arrogant.

" You two , focus on work. Don't wander your minds here and there." Yibo said.

" Come on , Yibo . He always tried to humiliate you . Why don't you let him taste his own medicine ?" Zhang Yuexi said .

They knew Yibo wasn't weak. Behind this beautiful and fragile body their is a strong heart but it was pity that with strength , it also has lots of kindness.

" No need to waste energy." Yibo said and both of his friend sighed.

Wei San and Zhang Yuexi gossip about other people and then after finishing lunch they went to the meeting room.

In hospital

Xiao Zhan was in office. He had just came back from a surgery. As he sat his mind drifted to his conversation with his husband last night. He smiled remembering the flushed face of his husband but then frowned.

" He isn't even real and he said that he is more handsome than me." Zhan mumbled and his lips became slightly pouty.

Xiao Zhan fishes out his phone and started to search about Tang San. There were lots of images as well as fan arts on internet. He glanced at the picture and his frown and pout deepen .