Forced Marriage Small one shot

Once upon a time, there were two people named Abhishek and Jiya. They lived in a small town where their families had known each other for years. One day, their families decided that Abhishek and Jiya should get married, even though they barely knew each other.

At first, Abhishek and Jiya were hesitant about this arranged marriage. They felt like they were being forced into something they didn't want. But as they spent more time together, they started to discover each other's true selves.

Abhishek was kind and caring, always making Jiya laugh with his silly jokes. Jiya was intelligent and compassionate, always there to support Abhishek in his dreams. Slowly, they began to fall in love, realizing that their families might have been right after all.

However, just when everything seemed perfect, Abhishek's ex-girlfriend, Riya, came back into his life. Riya was determined to win him back and caused a lot of confusion and tension between Abhishek and Jiya.

Abhishek found himself torn between his past and his present. Jiya, on the other hand, felt hurt and insecure, wondering if Abhishek still had feelings for Riya. It was a challenging time for both of them, and their relationship was put to the test.

But love has a way of finding its way back. Abhishek realized that his feelings for Jiya were stronger and more genuine than anything he had felt before. He made the difficult decision to let go of his past and focus on building a future with Jiya.

Together, Abhishek and Jiya faced the challenges that came their way. They communicated openly, supported each other, and learned to trust in their love. In the end, their bond grew even stronger, and they realized that true love can conquer any obstacle.

And so, Abhishek and Jiya lived happily ever after, cherishing the love they found in each other and leaving their past behind. They proved that sometimes, the most beautiful love stories are the ones that start with an unexpected twist. ❤️