Safe?

I join hands with my Sister, "Jack, we'll be ok ,right" I say looking deeply in her eyes trying not to cry.
her eyes meet with mine, glassy it's like she saw through me, my lies , my dreams , my heart. I was scared yet comforted by her "ye-yeah definitely Bloom definitely" her voice quivered, I knew she didn't want me to worry but I was, and there was no way to stop that. I heard it getting louder. My head started to hurt, my body started to tense. "APPLE BLOOM DOWN" Jack yelled at me. I crawl under a table next to me, *Crash* "JACK!" I cry, I was alone now. The power had gone out ages ago the darkness was all I could see. I panic, I missed Jacks hand holding mine, considering in the scariest moment. "JACK!" I cried out again no replay, where could she be. I need her, "the Apples are strong" I repeat to myself. Jack is ok I know it, I KNOW IT if Anypony could get though this it was Applejack. She is the strongest Pony I know. *BANG* "Bloom" I hear a voice gasping for air, I crawl out from in the table. My eyes begins to squint as I look for her. "Jack?!" I say "Bloom I need you to be strong I need you to carry on" She said trembling. "No, No no no, Jack! STAY WITH ME, Jack!" I watch her breaths as they get shorter and shorter, I with her till the end.