Chapter 9

Luaren's P.O.V.
"Ally stop making my wife feel bad"! "Well sorry I just in the bible it says the same gender shant get together , make love , have children , or even adopt with each other so sorry I stand for my beliefs and privileges so God deosnt hate me".

Camila's P.O.V.
I ran upstairs and locked the bathroom door , I mean yeah I'm 20 and having a baby , but still , I'm thinking about doing it again ....... Cutting , I no it's not the right thing to do but sometimes you just have to make the pain go away. And here I am now , making the pain go away ..... So much of my life has been horrible ..... First my dad kills himself , my sister has a boyfriend that raped her , and finally me cutting again . I no its not a good thing to do for myself , the baby , Luaren , and the girls just Ally is making me feel bad about myself for having a kid. I don't care it's gonna be okay. "Luaren will you come here"? Sob.....sob....sob... "Yes I will baby". "Oh my god camz". She gasps. "Will you help me clean up my blood and throw away the blades.....pause..... I don't want to cut ever agian". "I love you , I love you , I love you , I LOVE YOU NEVER LEAVE ME AGIAN......... PLEASE NEVER EVER LEAVE ME EEEEEVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRRR.