The Meeting

Draco and Y/N have been at the manor since that night at Hogwarts, the night Snape killed Dumbledore. Today was the day that the two are forced to make an Unbreakable Vow, before they prepare for war. It has been the talk of the manor, whether the two are to make a vow, or be forced to marry, and Voldemort chose the Unbreakable Vow, so he can make sure that they never betray each other, meaning they may also never betray him unless the other does too. They have been sleeping in the same room, against his mother's wishes, but at the Dark Lord's commands. 

Draco wakes up first, looking over at the sleeping Y/N, her face peaceful, like nothing can hurt her. 

"I wish I could get us out of this." He whispers, before walking off to the bathroom to take a shower. 

Y/N wakes up when he walks back in the room with just a towel around his hips, she stares at him for a moment, rubbing her eyes. 

"Good morning, Draco." She says sleepily, smiling at him. 

"Like what you see?" He asks, noticing her staring at him. 

She nods her head, still half asleep. He walks over to her, still in his towel, and pulls her up. 

"Come on, Y/N. You need to shower, it's gonna be a day today." Draco says. 

She groans, instead wrapping her arms around him and getting comfortable right there, while she's standing. 

"Y/N, go take your shower, I need to get dressed." Draco says, nervously. 

He leads her to the bathroom, grabbing a towel on the way through, and starts the shower for her, when he turns around, she's just smiling at him, like he's the only person that matters. 

"Get in the shower, I'll be in the room when you're done." He says, leaving the bathroom. 

While she takes her shower, he picks his clothes out. He puts on an all-black suit, then goes to his parents' room to get an outfit for Y/N. He knocks on the door and Narcissa opens it. 

"Mum, Y/N still doesn't have any clothes here, can we run into town and get her some clothes, I know we can't go back to Hogwarts." Draco asks. 

She nods her head. "Yes, you guys can go, but be careful, disguise yourselves, we don't know who's out there." Narcissa says.

He nods and goes back to his room, getting out one of his jumpers and the leggings his mother gave Y/N months ago.

Y/N gets out of the shower and wraps herself in a towel, still sleepy, and physically exhausted. She wraps her arms around Draco from behind, resting her head on his back. He spins around and grabs her face. 

"Here, put these on, we're going to go get you some clothes." Draco says.

Her face lights up and she rushes to get dressed, not paying attention to Draco in the room, who just seen all of her when she got dressed but didn't say anything. She turns around and grabs Draco's hand, running out of his room and down the stairs. 

"Where are you two going?" Voldemort asks, stopping them in their tracks. 

"Well, sir, we were just going to get me some clothes, I don't have anything I can wear." Y/N says, shakily.

He nods, sending them off. 

They aren't gone long before their marks start burning, signaling they need to get to the manor as quickly as possible. They quickly paid for what she got and apparated to Draco's room. She changed into a black long sleeve, with a black jacket, and black leggings, before throwing the boots on that Narcissa gave her and walking downstairs. 

"Kids, it is time for you two to make the Unbreakable Vow. You two will never betray each other, understand me?" Voldemort says. 

The two grab each others arms and nod, allowing the Vow to course through and become legit. Once this is done, a Death Eater meeting is called, Y/N sits beside Draco, gripping his hand under the able, scared. Professor Burbage is levitating above the table, completely limp. Professor Snape walks in, late of course, gaining Voldemort's attention. 

"Severus. I was beginning to worry you lost your way. Come. We saved you a seat." Voldemort says. 

Snape does as he's told, sitting in the empty seat just two away from the Dark Lord. 

"You bring news, I trust?" Voldemort asked.

"It will happen Saturday next at nightfall." Snape says. 

Yaxley, one of the death eaters, speaks up. "I heard differently, my Lord. Dawish, the Auror, has let it slip that the Potter boy will not be moved until the 30th of this month. The day before he turns 17."

"This is a false trail. The Auror office no longer plays any part in the protection of Harry Potter. Those closest to him believe we have infiltrated the Ministry." Snape said. 

One of the death eaters laughed. "Well, they got that right, haven't they?"

"What say you, Pius?" Voldemort asks. 

"One hears many things, my Lord. Whether the truth is among them is not clear." Pius responds. 

Voldemort chuckles. "Spoken like a true politician. You will, I think, prove most useful, Pius. Where will the boy be taken?"

"To a safe house. Most likely the home of someone in the Order. I'm told it has been given every manner of protection possible. Once there, it will be impractical to attack him." Snape says.

Bellatrix clears her throat. "My lord, I'd like to volunteer myself for the task. I want to kill the boy."

Just then there is a loud scream. 

"Wormtail! Have I not spoken to you about keeping our guests quiet?" Voldemort says. 

Peter Pettigrew emerges from the shadows. "Yes, my lord. Right away, my lord."

"As inspiring as I find your bloodlust, Bellatrix, I must be the one to kill Harry Potter. But...I face an unfortunate complication, that my wand and Potter's share the same core. They are, in some ways, twins. We can wound, but not fatally harm one another. If I am to kill him, I must do it with another's wand. Come on...surely one of you would like to do the honors. Ms. Diggory?" Voldemort says, mockingly. He walks over to Lucius Malfoy. 

"What about you, Lucius?" He asks. 

"My lord..." He says, voice cracking. 

"My lord" Voldemort mocks. "I require your wand."

Lucius reluctantly hands over his wand. 

"Do I detect elm?" Voldemort asks.

"Yes, my lord." Lucius says.

Voldemort runs his hand along the wand and snaps it in half. "And the core?"

"Dragon heartstring, sir." Lucius replies. 

"Dragon heartstring." Voldemort repeats, throwing part of the wand on the ground. 

He begins speaking as he pulls Professor Burbage down the table. "To those of you who do not know, we are joined tonight by Miss Charity Burbage, who, until recently, taught at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Her specialty was muggle studies. It is Miss Burbage's belief that muggles...are not so different from us. She would, given her way...have us mate with them. To her, the mixture of magical and muggle blood is not an abomination, but something to be encouraged."

Professor Burbage begins to mutter something. "Se-Severus. Severus please. We're friends." She cries. 

Voldemort smiles. "Avada Kedavra."

She drops right in front of Y/N and Draco, causing them to squeeze each other's hand harder. Before Voldemort lets Nagini feast, he sends Draco and Y/N up to their room. The two go upstairs and change into pajamas, not even making a flirty comment or remark about looking at the other. They climb into bed, Draco holding her close, and they eventually fall asleep in each other's arms.