Another Horcrux

The group makes their way to Voldemort's location, protecting each other along the way. They run through the courtyard, taking cover from a troll, running from spiders, shooting spells, until they come up on Fenrir Greyback knelt over a girl. 

Hermione shouts and throws a wordless spell, causing him to run, revealing Lavender Brown, killed by Greyback.

They don't have time to stop for her, the troll still after them, so they keep running, down towards the boathouse, where they find Snape there with Voldemort, talking about the Elder Wand. 

"I am extraordinary, but the wand resists me." Voldemort said. 

"There is no wand more powerful. Ollivander himself has said it. Tonight, when they come, it will not fail you. I am sure of it. It answers to you and you only." Snape says.

"He's lying to him; he knows the wand doesn't answer to him." Y/N whispers to Harry. 

"Does it?" Voldemort questions. 

"My Lord?" Snape says.

"The wand, does it truly answer to me? You're a clever man, Severus. Surely you must know. Where does its true loyalty lie? Is it with Draco, or Y/N, or perhaps...even you, Severus?" Voldemort questions.

"With you, of course, my Lord." Snape says.

"The Elder Wand cannot serve me properly, because I am not its true master. The Elder Wand belongs to the wizard who killed its last owner. You killed Dumbledore, Severus. While you live, the Elder Wand cannot truly be mine. You've been a good and faithful servant, Severus, but only I can live forever." Voldemort says.

"My Lord--" Snape begins but is cut off by the wordless spell that Voldemort casted upon him.

Snape collapsed against the wall, the group on the other side, and Voldemort tells Nagini to kill him. Y/N tries to run in and stop it but Harry and Draco grab her and pull her back, not allowing her to put herself in that danger. 

After Voldemort and Nagini leave, the group goes in the boathouse, seeing Snape on the floor, up against the wall, barely breathing. Harry tries to stop the blood coming from his neck but it's no use.

A single tear begins to go down Snape's face and he pleads with Harry to take his tears.

"Give me something. Quickly. A flask, anything." Harry says.

Hermione pulls a small vial out and hands it to him, allowing him to use it to catch Snape's tears.

"Take them to the pensieve. Look at me. You have your mother's eyes." Snape says.

Those were his last words spoken in his life, and while he had told Harry those words before, this time they seemed to mean so much more. Harry didn't feel like Snape was saying it in a way that was to bully or upset him, he truly meant it. Lily's eyes were comforting to Severus Snape; therefore, Harry's eyes were as well in the moments of his passing. 

They all begin to hear Voldemort's voice in their heads. "You have fought valiantly...but in vain. I do not wish this. Every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste. I therefore command my forces to retreat. In their absence, dispose of your dead with dignity. Harry Potter, Y/N Diggory, I now speak directly to you. On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you rather than face me yourselves, Y/N, you have allowed your boyfriend to betray his family for you.  There is no greater dishonor. Join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fate. If you do not do this, I shall kill every last man, woman and child who tries to conceal you two from me."

They leave the boathouse, going to search for everyone, at first, they can't find them, but when they do, Y/N and Harry feel terrible, feeling like this is primarily their fault, Draco feels terrible as well, knowing he too played a part. He felt like if he hadn't gotten close to Y/N in the first place, this could have been mostly avoided.