Chapter 6

Oops, I suck at updates I know. Actually I don't know. Read A/N AT THE END PLEASE.

*unedited due to lazy me*
|•|

The remainder of Spanish class was just to hang around and get to know each other. Me, being desperate to know more people, was about to get up when Luke abruptly spoke.

"So, why'd you take Spanish?" He asked calmly.

I raised an eyebrow before sitting back down.

"I don't know. I just, though it'd be fun?"

"Are you asking me that or are you telling me ?" Luke said chuckling afterwards.

I nervously laughed, what was going on with him. Pretty sure I made it clear that I wanted nothing to do with him this morning.

To keep the conversation going, I said the first thing that came to mind,

"Why were you so late?"

Luke sat up slowly and looked me right in the eye.

"Do you really want to know?" He said, as his lips curved up into a smirk.

" Um, yeah, sure." I responded nonchalantly, sounding uninterested, in reality, I was really wondering.

"I was making out with Lauren, in the Janitors closet." He said smiling

I scrunched up my nose after hearing Lauren,

and even more when he said "janitors closet".

"Out of all people, Lauren? Really?"

"She's hot" he said shrugging.

"And...?" I said.

"And... Smart?"

"Are you asking me or telling me?" I said quoting him.

He narrowed his eyes at me. And continued to stare, so did I. It was like a silent staring contest, we kept staring and staring and soon enough, half the class was staring at us, probably wondering what we were doing.

Luke, once he noticed people were staring, looked away. I silently congratulated myself and smiled as I turned away.

Luke mumbled something, but it was too quiet, I wasn't able to catch it.

~

My next class was Drama.

Ever since junior high, I've wanted to join Drama. I was a little over obsessed with High School Musical.

And now here I am. Standing in the drama room.

No Em, No Freddy.

I really should have talked to Em during registration about what classes we were going to take.

So now, I have to make friends in this class.

Great. Just greaaaat.

It's not that I'm the type of person that "Hates Humans and hates the way they do everything" but it's just hard to make friends.

Especially when you're the only one in the class with none.

Soon enough I spotted the red haired girl from Spanish and walked right over to her.

"Hey Alice ! I didn't know you took drama."

She turned and looked at me while smiling brightly.