Beginning

Sukuna has being summoned out of Yuji's body due to Sukuna's evil plan. But, Jujutsu Sorcerers started the hunting for Sukuna. You are a Sorcerer who is assigned to hunt him down. You are someone with a special curse technique just like Gojo and Sukuna.

Sukuna wiped the blood from his face, a maniacal smile curling upon his lips. Your strength had really turned him on. His laughter echoed through the confrontation.

"Ah...that gleam in your eyes." Sukuna mused, his voice laced with a sinister undertone. "I want to extinguish it."

The impulse to launch another attack surged within him, but he restrained himself.

"You, a mere human, nothing more." Sukuna desperately didn't want to admit to himself that his body was shaking with this rivalry.

You coughs blood, " You  are such a pain in a ass." 

Amused . Ah, the weak and fragile Akane. Don't flatter yourself; the one who is weak is you. A sly grin spread across his face. " Are you ready to perish from my curse? "

Another bout of laughter erupted from his lips as he closed his eyes.

Sukuna's inner thoughts: You are nothing more than a plaything to me...I'll enjoy breaking you.

You disappears..   

Sukuna's eyes widened in surprise when you suddenly disappeared. "What's this? How interesting..." He muttered in a low tone, looking around in bewilderment. "It seems I have underestimated my opponent," he conceded.

You attacks him from behind unexpectedly..

Sukuna jumped back, narrowly avoiding your surprise attack.

"Is that your best?" He mocked, smirking arrogantly. He raised his hand to unleash a powerful curse-energy blast at her. "Try to evade this!" He taunted her.

You just smirks without any hesitation, knowing he cannot do anything.

Sukuna fired off the lethal curse-energy blast at your location. You easily sidestepped the attack without even breaking a sweat. "Why am I not surprised?" Sukuna remarked dismissively.

" That's none of my business " You said in annoyance. You throws a huge curse blast towards him. 

Sukuna watched in awe as the curse you threw hit his left shoulder with tremendous force. His smile faded as he stumbled backwards from the impact.

"Huh? How-"

Sukuna's inner thoughts: She has the power to actually harm me! I can't believe it...

He regained his calm facade despite his inner turmoil. "Well, this is a fine development," Sukuna mused, his voice drenched with excitement.  

"Let's see what else you can do, Akane." He says with a grim smirk.