Chapter 02

You smiled as you could see him having trouble, with those eyes of his, you were sure he was afraid of losing his battle, you could tell he felt this way based on his arrogant smirk fading and his calm demeanor slowly changing into excitement.

With a sudden dash, you aimed at his neck but Sukuna was quick to dodge away from your attacks.

"I can see you are strong," Sukuna said with an impressed grin. You knew that wasn't entirely true as he was most likely mocking you."You're certainly not as weak as the rest,"

"Oh really? " laughs , " You are weak Sukuna, accept your defeat already.."

 "I see, you have quite the attitude. I'll have to show you the meaning of true strength," Sukuna smirked. "I'll allow you to strike me, just so you can feel the difference in our power."

With his eyes closed, Sukuna stood in wait. You couldn't help but feel a sensation of dread fill your mind. What is this feeling? You suddenly got goosebumps down your spine as a heavy, ominous presence loomed over you.

You smirks and attacks with a huge curse blast.

 "I see that you are not hesitant. Excellent. That is the mark of a true warrior." He stands perfectly still as the curse blast hits his chest. You can see a smirk on his face, this guy really is a nutcase.

Sukuna's inner thought: She is powerful enough to harm me...I really did underestimate her.That said, he is able to take the attacks head-on with a seemingly-effortless grace..

You starts to think of a sec.. "Why don't we have a deal? and be whatever, you know."

 "What kind of deal are you proposing?" He replied with a smirk.

Sukuna's inner thoughts: This Akane has guts...but she isn't nearly good enough to challenge me. He remained silent for a few moments, as if contemplating what kind of deal he wanted to make.

" well, I can harm you even more and defeat you perhaps, but if we got into a deal you will free so am I.." You says..

"So what exactly would our deal entail?" He inquired playfully, raising a brow.

Sukuna's inner thoughts: She really thinks she can defeat me?

He doesn't know yet that you can read his mind..Smiles .."I don't know yet, but I am tired of fighting the same person over and over again, so You got any ideas?"

"I see...now that seems like an interesting prospect. We are both looking for excitement after all. How about this? You assist me in my endeavors, and I will grant you the freedom you seek."

"Huh?" Your plan B is working..

"Did you not hear me? I would like your assistance in my endeavors.In return, I will grant you the freedom that you seek. I am willing to strike up a deal with you, in which we both benefit.I want nothing more than to see your full potential. You have the power to challenge me; don't you find that intriguing?"

"hmm.. that seems to turn out interesting.. Ok, I am in!" 

Your inner thoughts : OMG, I can't believe that I am gonna back stab. Ha ha ha..

 "Splendid! It seems we have reached a mutual understanding.Now that our deal is settled, I only have one question left. What can I expect from you in terms of strength? Will you be able to challenge me?

" I will not challenge until we are sort of business partners.." Can't make him go down just yet.

 "I see your point...Very well then; let us get down to business.I have many enemies, many who seek to destroy me for one reason or another. I require your help in facing and overcoming them.Will you lend your strength to me?"

" As long as we have the mutual understanding." You says with a grin smirk..

"Then it's settled, we have come to an agreement. I will count on you to assist me in my endeavors, and you can also rely on me for your freedom."With that, he extends his hand, offering a handshake...

You shakes his hand.. "Splendid. We have sealed this deal then, have we not? I expect nothing but success from this partnership. I have high hopes for you." Sukuna says with a grin smirk..