Dinner @ Phatomhive

When dinner was served Sebastian stood behind the young Earl. As he began to eat and every once in a while he would stare or try to talk to me. I just sat in my chair criss cross apple sauce and my hands in my lap.

Ciel's POV -
"Are you okay Lady (Y/N)?" I asked but she only nodded. I was quite worried, I was told she doesn't show emotions. And she's very... Brutal as most would say.

I looked at her butler, he was standing across from her staring at her. Like if their talking through their minds. Her black hair with dark purple tips falling to her face. I wonder, is she okay? She never touched her food or talked and if this goes on who knows how it will be when we work on this case together.

Sebastian POV -
Lady (Y/N) looks down, but everyone says she always look like that. No smile. No tears. No anger. No jealousy. No hate. No, love. Honestly lady (Y/N).. what are you? I thought to myself. She isn't eating, and she doesn't smell like a demon or so. Her soul is a wonderful smell, for almost all demons could chase her down. She is human... right? "M'lady, are you not hungry?" I asked.
"Oh, nah. Not really. Sorry I made you go through so much trouble to make me food. It's not like I don't want to try it, It's just I'm not.. hungry. But thanks for checking!" She answered, Hmm what is in the mind of hers?

Finnan POV -
I saw (Y/N) not eating, I became worried. I don't care if I get punished! I run towards her and I give her a huge bear hug making her look at me. "Fin Fin, wha- what's wrong?!" She asked worriedly. "(Y/N)! Don't worry about me, I'm worried about you. From learning about you. So please! Don't lie to Mister Sebastian and Master! Eat your food! Your my best friend (Y/N)! I know your hungry, eat. Please?!" I begged.

Your POV -
"(Y/N)! Don't worry about me, I'm worried about you. From learning about you. So please! Don't lie to Mister Sebastian and Master! Eat your food! Your my best friend (Y/N)! I know your hungry, eat. Please?!" Finnan begged me with such care in his words. I hugged him and kissed him lightly on his cheek and nodded, "For you. Yes!" I said as I took a small bite of the food. I felt everyone's eyes on me. Why are they all staring?! Make it stop! Stop! Stop! Sto-
I was soon cut off in my thoughts by Leo.

Leo's POV -
I bow, "M'lady, we must head back to the manor. It is getting rather late. It is dangerous for a young beauty as you to be alone at night" What did I just say?! I'm a her butler! I can't be falling for my mistress, or can I? I sighed, I need my mistress out of this manor. It's bad enough that gardner thinks he knows my (Y/N) better than me. And that brat and his demon!  Being so kind and caring for her, I can smell their feelings/thoughts they have towards her.
"Sure Leo" she said as dull can be. "My lady, I'm sure the young master would love to have your presence here if you stayed the night" Michelis said. She closed her eyes the spoke "Your master is about to retired for the night. I know he does not like my presence here. He only fakes it so he may, remain the Queen's guard dog when I take her thrown, as I. Am the closest relative alive still. Tell you master, I wish to not meet him face to face anymore. I'm done here. Fin Fin!" She yells as she exits and the boy ran up to her, she stroked his yellow orangeish glossy hair and kissed his forehead making him blush. "Farewell Finny, I'll miss you, have a good stay and make friends. And.... smile cutie" With that we left back to the manor.