Chapter - 6

Hiieeeee cupcakes 💕 how are you all , hope you're doing great so I am backkk with a new chapter and I expect you guys to show your love to this one too.

English is not my first language so sorry for any grammatical mistakes or spelling error 😅

Vote krdo ⭐ Comment krdo 📝 aur share krdo friends ko 🖇️

Now enjoy reading 💗 love you ❣️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV :

Akash and his team were working day and night over a case which will have a trial in court in just two days , so they were pushing themselves an extra mile to speed up the things .

Currently Akash was in his cabin with his team which includes Sanya , Rahul , Shruti and two other associates, they were having a meeting to finalize their Argument and Defence for the court trial .

Sanya was impressed by the way Akash was giving equal opportunities to everyone for giving suggestions and she will also get a chance to accompany Akash and Niti (other senior associate in this case ) in the court hearing which is in two days .

"Woahhh !!! Sanya you will get to go in a actual court hearing , lucky girl " Shruti cheerfully hugged Sanya and Rahul too congratulated her . Both of them have been very nice to Sanya and they have bonded very well , Shruti and Rahul's bickerings had been a great source of entertainment for Sanya , three of them have gotten comfortable with each other very well.

"Thank you Guyssss!!! But it's our first case yaarr!! I'm so happy......but nervous too " Sanya said in excitement while group hugging both of them .

But before they could reply a voice came from behind " it's natural , mujhe toh abhi bhi hoti hai but first time thodi zyada hoyi thi "(I still feel nervous , but it's a bit more in first time ) Akash came from behind and told them about his first court hearing. He was trying to make them comfortable with that nervous feeling .

"Really sir ? Aapko bhi nervousness feel hota hai " (you too feel nervousness? ) Shruti asked Akash getting suprised .
" Why ? Am I not human ? .... Nervous hona normal hai but to get adverse effect by that that's wrong , embrace it and do your best." Akash motivated them with his positive words.

"Thank you sir , your words motivated us alot " Sanya thanked askash nicely .
" Hey , don't be formal with me guys !!! You all can come to me anytime if you have any problem or are feeling nervous , okay " he insisted them to call him by his name too but they hesitated and didn't agreed so he didn't force them .

They wrapped up their meeting and everyone was leaving but just then Akash stopped Sanya for some work . As it was going to be lunch time so she told Shruti and Rahul to wait for her in the canteen area .

"Sanya could you do me a favour and give this file to Advik , he is in his cabin only and tell him to call me after reading it " Akash handed over a file to Sanya .

Sanya was not at all interested in meeting that devil again but how would she refuse Akash 's request so she had to take that file and then started walking out of the cabin .

She was standing in front of advik's cabin and was talking to herself " Relax Sana !! You just have to give this file to him and that's it , Jai bajrang bali !! " Sanya was praying to God that there shouldn't be any scene created today as always .

Just then a girl came out of his cabin , Sanya stopped and glanced at her , that girl's face was full of makeup as if she had a thick new layer of foundation on her face and her shirt was so tight that her cleavage was on full display. Sanya felt weird seeing her like this and she didn't saw her here before so she asked her nicely