The Comeback

After you unpacked all your luggage you heard a "ding." You pulled out your phone and looked at the screen. You saw a message from Mark. The message said, "sorry about what I said earlier, maybe tomorrow we can hang out, see ya." You smiled, but then your "roomie" walked in.

You smacked that smile right off your face, but she saw your smile. She said mocking the look on your face, "I love Mark, but he rejected me. I'm so sad." You pulled out your phone without her knowing and started recording her. You sent this video to Mark. You said back, "Oh look who's talking now, but Mark texted me back and said we are going to talk. Oh, I guess you don't know me as well as you thought." You heard another "ding." A message from Mark.

Mark: [y/n], did she actually say that?
[y/n]: Yes.
Mark: I'm going to record bye...

Mark's pov

Thank goodness I had to do some drunk minecraft today. [y/n] is really nice and I think... my stomach growled and I lost my train of thought.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't been updating school has been crazy, but school is done this week. I hope you like this story I... am not done yet...anyway if you have any ideas or opinions just leave it the comments...thanks see ya.