home?

When they got home Vance tried to slip up to his room without being noticed, but Carlos grabbed him and pulled him down into the bathroom. "Not so fast. Let me see your hands." He demanded as he turned on the bathroom light.

"It's not that bad." Vance tried to brush it off, but was quickly forced as Carlos grabbed his hands with a wince.
"You really did a number on yourself. You really need to take better care of your hands." He muttered as he held them under the water. Half dried blood and torn skin washed away. Carlos grabbed some disinfectant from the cupboard.
"It's not that bad." Vance repeated. To his distain Carlos ignored him and poured the burning liquid onto his knuckles.
It hurt worse than usual. Vance pulled back with a curse. "What the fuck, old man?!" He hissed.
Carlos raised an eyebrow at the blonde. "It doesn't hurt that bad." He shrugged, to which Vance glared at him. Carlos sighed and took his hand again. "It'll be fine, it only hurts for a moment." He muttered as he grabbed some bandages. "These will probably fall off so i'm not going to bother." The man shrugged. Vance would've picked it off anyways.

"Okay, bye." Vance said quickly and turned before Carlos could stop him.

Vance stayed in his room, looking around the room. He moved things around and looked through his clothes.  None of them looked comfortable or like they would fit properly. He grumbled and threw the clothes onto the floor. He'd have to go get more.

He ran a hand through his blonde locks and looked around the walls. He laid back and looked at the ceiling. Suddenly he felt hunger hit him. He scrunches his nose at the feeling. He sat up and cautiously wondered downstairs and into the kitchen. He was rummaging through the pantry when the door creaked open more.

"You sure you wanna eat? Carlos is making dinner right now." Bruce inquired as he leaned against the door with a creak.
"What are you doing here." Vance demanded, ignoring his question.
"I work here, remember?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyy 😋 ik i haven't updated in like forever but hiiii!! sorry ig?? idk i just got burnt out but i'm gonna try