29. Aadhya

I was standing at the door with my suit case and hand bag while I was talking to everyone

"Thank you so much for treating me so well and making everything feel so comfortable here, I'll see y'all soon." I said to Reena's uncle and aunt.

"Of course beta, you are just like Reena for us. Will be looking forward to see you soon, keep visiting... Will miss you." Her aunt said.

"I'll drop you till your car." Reena came with me.

My eyes were searching for him, I thought he would come to see me leaving his house but I guess he is very happy about it.

I am going to miss everything about this place especially the night walks.

While the driver was keeping the bags inside I heard a car sound behind my back and I turned.

Aarnav was sitting in his car in his formals. He slided down his window, placed his hand on it and took off his sunglasses.

"I was going past your house, I can drop you. I have to send the driver for some urgent work."
He said.

"But your office is in opposite direction." Reena said.

"I am going to meet a business friend from that route."

"It's fine I'll take cab." I said and started taking down my bag from the car.

Suddenly he got out of the car and grabbed my wrist to stop me from taking out the bags.
He took the bags in his hand and kept it in his car.

He maintained his distance but looked in my eyes and said, "Sit in the car."

Before I say anything he whispered PLEASE, voice low enough to not let Reena hear it.

I couldn't deny but sit at the front seat but I didn't look at him at all.

I was looking out of the window whole time when he interrupted; "Are you really not going to look at me Or talk to me?"

"There's nothing to see in you so....." I said.

"Right that's exactly why you were searching for me while leaving."

"I was just searching because you are a family member of Reena and it's called etiquettes to say goodbye before leaving."

"You should say bye not goodbye." He said while he changed the gear.

"Same thing!"

"No it's not."

"What's the difference?"

"Goodbye is said when someone is leaving permanently."

"I thought you would love that." I smiled in a fun way.