ch 2

"This way,  Princess "says the guard leading my way to Vaemond's quarters.

As we go inside,  I notice that his chambers are less lavish as compared to the King,  well obviously.

The guard leads on my way and then knocks on the door,  after a while the doors open slightly and the guard says to the person inside"Tell your lord that The princess of dragonstone is here to meet him"
Some whispers come from inside and after just a few seconds the doors open wide.

"I shall be waiting outside for you,  Princess "the guard said to me

"No need, good ser,  and thank you for your services "I reply with a smile

He nods and walks away.

Inside is something I had not expected,  I had imagined a stiff and tense and serious room with a fire, suitable for a serious negotiation.
But it was instead a very cozy and spacious living room with plenty of air and balcony and there were turquoise and sea green colors all around in the room.
There was a chandelier hanging from the ceiling and there were two beautiful turquoise couches facing each other.
On one Vaemond was sitting ,he had gotten up from his seat when he noticed my presence.
Facing the balcony with a goblet in her hand was the princess Rhaenys,  she too turned my way.

Both of them moved forward,  Rhaenys gave a shallow yet respectful bow.

Okay so rhaenys was a very Staunt black though it was more because of her loyalty to her husband corlys who was in turn loyal to me ,so her being a black was not based on her love for her original house of targaryen, and I desperately needed that to change, the more rhaenys supports ME the better it is.

Vaemond instead with a prideful snicker told me"Welcome princess"

I nod to him and rhaenys to acknowledge their greetings.

"How do you fare good mother, ...and you as well ser? "I ask them

"Not good enough,So as the seas snake"Replies Rhaenys

"So as driftmark "interrupts Vaemond.

I nod "yes,  indeed and that is not good, though I believe that is why we are gathered here today, isn't it? To fix driftmark "

Rhaenys nods.

"And I believe that is a job that you and my good sister should leave entirely to me"Vaemond says

"Ah, yes that is what I thought you would say"i replied as I clasped my hands together "But don't get too assured,  I might have a better deal for you and the sea snake''I said as I turn to rhaenys when i say the 'sea snake'.

As I completed my sentence ,I look past vaemond at the turquoise couch"Now, I need to sit. "

I stride past them and then sit myself comfortably on one of the couches where vaemond was first sitting .

I turn back and say"You two might want to sit for this one,  we are going to be here for a long ,long time."

Jacaerys's Pov

We are moving quickly, very quickly through a secret passage inside the red keep,  built by The cruel himself.

Initially he was going to visit the training crowds, look around and revisit their old home with his brother Luke and let the people of the red keep know that the velaryon princelings were back.
But
his lord Step father had other plans,  well technically it was his mother's plan that they were implementing.
'A royal decree by the princess of dragonstone,and he was simply following her orders'is what daemon had said.
He made Luke and rhaena visit the orphan houses built by Queen Aemma, his grandmother and forcefully made Baela host a Tea Party and invite only the princess Helaena.

And when he asked what he was to do,  he simply said that they were going to spend some lovely step-father and step-son time alone.
He threw some shaggy robes on me and told me to dress up for our special day.

Daemon was leading their way through the passage,  he had a torch in his hand which was the only source of light in there.

They were moving in a fast pace, like Daemon knew the place very well,  but it was now obvious that he did.

After a while daemon stopped abruptly in front of a dead end.

"What now? "I asked him.

"Now you remain silent for a second"
He replied as he started touching the wall in front of us here and there, after removing some veins he found a lever sort of thing with a rusted iron pommel.
"Ahaa"he exclaimed happily
He pulled it and the wall suddenly started to slide through, 
There were voices coming from  inside the staircase that just opened ,strange lustful noises.

Before I could say anything Daemon went inside and started descending the staircase,  all he said was "Follow me,  ya runt"

"of course mother made me go with him"i sigh and then start following him down the stairs.

When we finally reach the end of the stairs daemon opens a creaking sorry and we enter inside.

Ah finally light, but there was too much of it,  probably because we were back in that dark hellhole for so long, but as my view clears up that I notice that we were in a very crowded place.

A VERY VERY crowded BROTHEL to be exact.

Daemon turned towards me and I could see him smiling from beneath his hood.

"Today you become a man, Jacaerys Velaryon "

"Huhh!? "is all I could say.

"Aah,  do not think that I have brought you here so that you can sleep of some whores,  runt,  you are here on to implement your first official orders from our leige"said daemon just after he had grabbed my hand and had started to lead me through the crowd to the other end of the hall

"The king?" I ask confused

Daemon ignores me as we go through the hall,  after just a few seconds it finally ticks my brain.
"oh yes, my mother"

As we reach the other end of the hall daemon knocks on a door,  and the door slightly opens.

A small head peeks out,  it is a little girl with white pale hair and blacks eyes.
"what would you like today mister? "she asked meekily

"I want a Lyseni white worm, the best one there is"amswered daemon

The little girl's eyes twinkled,  then she slowly nodded and closed the door,  after a while the door opens,  when we go inside the girl shuts the door back up and then turns to us, 
"follow me, my lords the white worm awaits your presence"

She then starts walking ahead the narrow path with black stone walls in front of us,
She then turns a right, and then tells us that the room ahead is the worm's study.
The room in question had no doors but in their place where white curtains.
Daemon pushes the curtain, looks back and tells me
"do move your arse,  my prince"
As we enter inside I notice a hauntingly pale women, though she was not ugly, she had skin like the colour of daemon's hair. her lips were blood red and the colour of her hair was Sandy brown,  she had a steel goblet in her hand and was sitting on a stone chair with woven fabric laid across the chair.
She looked at daemon and smiled.
"Long time no see,  my favorite prince"she said in a thick Lyseni accent.

"A very long time indeed, my favorite misery"
Daemon said as he finally lifted off his hood.