3|• Chapter

Tanishk was sitting in his cool chair, contemplating whether he should make a phone call or not

Tanishk was sitting in his cool chair, contemplating whether he should make a phone call or not. His dad could suddenly tell him to leave Palampur anytime, so he was deep in thought. He's really happy that the date got pushed back, giving him some extra time to spend with his mom.

“Let's make”

He muttered coming to the conclusion and dialled someone.

“Let's catch up and have a drink together?

Tanishk squinted his eyes when he heard them barking from the other side, like they weren't fans of his club outfit ideas.

“Get your ass ready, 'cause if I don't see you there, you are gonna have a problem.”

Saying that, he just hung up the call and casually tossed the phone on the glass table and got caught up in his files and meetings.

Tanishk parked his car and stepped into the mansion, twirling his keys on his finger but then, he suddenly froze, completely surprised by what he saw in front of him.

“This is the main reason why he always comes early from the office.”

He was mumbling when he saw Ritesh hugging Seeta, kinda like flirting with her and playfully pinching her cheeks, which was getting on her nerves.

“Leave me, ritesh”

“Never”

“Yaah, leave my maa”

Seeta winded her eyes and gave Ritesh a little push that made him totally shoot her a mean glare. Meanwhile, Tanishk held onto his mom tight and shot his dad with this look of utter disbelief.

“Bhajan gaane ke Umar mein romance mat karo aap”

(Don't do romance at the age of singing bhajans)

Tanishk casually pulled out an apple from the basket and couldn't help but smile when he saw his father's jaw drop, while Seeta blushed and giggled playfully. However, she quickly stopped when she noticed her husband raising his eyebrows.

“I should sing bhajans or romance my wife, you don't speak between a husband and a wife.”

Ritesh made a comment and sort of grabbed Seeta's arms, which definitely took her by surprise.

“This is the sole reason why you left office early”

Saying that, Tanishk grabbed his mom's arms and startled her once more.

“Now that you're the CEO, it's all on you to take charge.”

Ritesh pulled Seeta towards him once more.

“Next time I'll make sure you don't take off early from the office!”

This time Seeta got pulled by Tanishk again, meanwhile her mind cooker was ready to whistle loudly as it took in air. Suddenly, her last nerve snapped, and she yanked her hand away angrily while giving a fierce glare at the father and son duo.