5. Project

5. Project.

"No fair!"

"No fair!"

"Cheater."

"Fuck you."

Nobara stood there with a smile on her face. "I won though, didn't I?" She flipped her hair. "You cheated man. That's not a win." Megumi argued. "I don't care, I still won" she argued back. "I'm done with this. Let's do something else." Yuji grumbled.

"Say Y/n, what took you so long?" Megumi suddenly asked and raised an eyebrow. That caught the girl off guard. "What do you mean?" She answered with a question too, maybe trying to avoid the subject, or maybe she didn't really understood what the raven haired boy meant. He came into conclusion that it most likely was the former, but he was curious. "You know what I mean, it couldn't really take that long for you to go to the store."

The other two individuals stayed quiet, being invested in the situation that was unfolding in front of them... Or tried to at least. Nobara gave the male that talked a side glance while Yuji wiggled his eyebrows playfully at the other girl. "Who's the lucky guy?" The girl gave him a look. "...Or girl I don't mind!" She straight up ignored him. "I run into my partner."

"So you do have a significant other!"

"Who is, by the way? You never told us." Megumi followed my footsteps, not giving attention to the pink haired man.

"Choso. That's his name." Nobara's eyes widened at her sentence but quickly returned to normal. Megumi noticed that. "Choso Kamo?" Itadori said. "I don't know his surname." I shrugged.

Nobara was awfully quiet now. She stood with her back straight and was still as a statue. "Nobara are you okay?"

"Yeah," she coughed "Just be careful with that guy."

"What aren't you telling us?" Megumi's stare was hard. "If you know something you better say it." That boy could be scary as hell when he wanted to. He was blunt, straightforward and did not care less about your feelings in some cases. "Well," she gulped, "I've heard rumours about him. I don't know if they're true though."

"Are you gonna tell us or what...?" Yuji tilted his head, his excitement evident.

"If you shut up maybe I'll think about it." She scoffed. The boy winced at her answer but didn't even think about interrupting her again, being scared for his physical safety.

"As I was saying," she glared at the poor boy, "I've heard that he beats people up. More specifically he got into a fight because of his brothers and the other person ended up in the hospital. He fucked him up good. Others say he's a dealer, but we all know for sure he won't hesitate to beat you up if you say the wrong thing in front of him. Regardless of your gender."

"Man that's messed up. Why can't they, like, talk about it like adults?" It was Yuji's turn to scoff. "That also includes your brother you know." Nobara pointed out. "I know."