𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

Tobias

"Can we please go out to eat?" I begged the two. Elijah looked like he was about to blow a fuse.

The thing is I realized that my aunt doesn't buy cereal because she doesn't like it. So no cereal for me, not like I needed it. It was 3 in the afternoon.

"Oh my-fucking-god!" Elijah burst out a groan, "fine, we're going to the first place we see to eat!" He looked over at me and a smirked plastered my face. His eyes rolled, but I didn't care once so ever.

"You two fight like and old married couple." Said Ellis, in a casual manner, looking up at the sky and clouds with a smile.

Now that I realize it, if it weren't for Ellis, I wouldn't be here with either of them. I might have just been the same ol' asshole I was just a few days ago. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have patched things up with Elijah, Nor would I be... happy as I am now with them. I eventually need to thank him for what he's done.

We walk in a McDonald's, Ellis being hesitant to walk in. But he walks in nonetheless.

We all sit, besides from Elijah, who goes up to order food for us. Which leaves me and Ellis, who sits across from me.

"Thank you..." I finally look at him, and realized something feels wrong with him. He stares at the jungle gym through the glass, his hands tremble and I hear his quiet but sharp breaths.

"Hey, Hey, what's wrong?" I ask, worried something happened to him.

He doesn't respond.
L
"Ellis." I grab his hand and slightly yank it to catch his attention. Which works, and he look at me. His breaths start to slow down.

"Are you ok? Did something happen?"

"U-uh, nothing. I'm just very hot, haha." He pulled his collar slightly. He's obviously lying, it's actually pretty chilly in here. He could have made an actual convincing lie.

I don't know why but, him acting like this makes me worry. I want to know what happened ever since we walked in here. But it's clear he probably doesn't want to talk.

I realized that I'm still holding his hand, and the grip I have on him tightened.

Let his hand go

I do as my thoughts tell me, to my dismay and I slowly let go of his hand. He lets out an exaggerated sigh, throwing his head back.

Elijah walks back to the table, placing the food down, sitting next to Ellis. Elijah looks at Ellis with concern. I guess he feels that something feels wrong with him too.

"You alright Ellis?"

"Yea, I'm fine. Just kinda cold." He laughs off.

Liar

He can't even stick to one lie, first he said it was hot, now he's saying he's cold.

What the fuck is wrong?

"If you're sure." Elijah seemingly brushes it off, grabbing a box of nuggets along with fries.
I grabbed what I wanted from the bag, a burger and fries and Ellis grabbed food from the bag

We ate and talked, and Ellis seemed to go back to normal.

But while we all were talking, I learned a few things about them.

Ellis likes the color beige, Elijah likes Burgundy. Ellis loves the outdoors and to read, Elijah loves to sleep and go outside. Ellis likes Starbucks, Elijah like Chick-fil-A. Ellis likes the rain, Elijah likes the rain too.

I have the urge to want to know more about these two males that sit in front of me. I want to know them, I want them to know me, I want to help them, and I want them to help me.
I want them to be....

My eyes look up, and I see the two laughing aimlessly. Their smiles are so big and bright it could make the sun jealous.

Ellis's silk hair, that gently flows to his shoulders. His beautiful hazel eyes that bring out his face. His glasses that sat perfectly on his nose. The small beauty mark under his eye.

Elijah's fluffy dark brown curls that covered his eyebrows. His lovely emerald eyes that make his face glow. The few freckles that evenly laid across his face.

Why are they so pretty? And so perfect. Not to mention kind. They made me realize so much about myself, and they make me want to change for the better.

I want to change because of them, for them.

I want them to change me, mold me into a better person.

Suddenly I jolt up out my seat, grabbing our trash all at once and rushing to the trash can. Which confused them from the sudden action.

I had to get out of there, I felt my heart rate increasing, and butterflies flutter in my stomach.

I walk back over, explaining why I did that so suddenly. Lying about it. No way I was going to tell them the actual reason I suddenly got up.

After a few more minutes of talking, we left and found a park with no one around. And of course we walked around.

As we talked I kept feeling things while I was with them. Like butterflies, my heart swelling, not to mention I was getting hot in some places.

What the fuck was I feeling?!

I felt water hit the tip of my nose, before hitting me all over. It was raining? But it was only a 17 percent chance of rain.

My eyes looked over at the two, who were looking up at the sky, that had rain drizzling down. Once again a smile pulled their lips and I felt my heart beat speed up. And my cheeks rapidly heating up.

The two looked at me, smiles still on their faces. I wanted to say something to them. Their hair was wet, soaked almost. Rain water trickled down their skin.

"Are you ok?" Ellis asks, his voice softer than I remember.

"You're pretty red." Elijah chuckled, running a hand through his soaked hair.

They walk closer, and my heart doesn't calm down, but only beats faster, like any second now my heart could beat out of my chest.

Shit..