Chapter 21 : Elara's plan got flopped.

The rain continued to drizzle in the morning and the class came to an end. Students began to pack up their belongings and make their way out of the room.

Ava turned to Farah, "Let's go and eat something. I didn't even have a proper breakfast today."

Farah questioned, "Why?"

Ava sighed and explained, "Every day, I eat in the room. But today, Aliya insisted I have breakfast with them. However, while I was eating, Ibrahim just kept watching me."

Farah remarked, "From what I know from you, it seems Aliya is a good person. She doesn't behave like a typical mother-in-law."

Ava agreed, "Yes, Aliya doesn't act like a typical one. She actually takes care for me."

Farah inquired, "Are you feeling nervous about her movie date with Ibrahim?" 

Ava admitted, "Yes, maybe a little. I'm just regretting why I went to visit his office."

Farah encouraged her, "Take the chance, dear. The closer you get to him, the better we'll know about Ibrahim."

Ava mentioned, "I'm trying. By the way, is the bug working?"

Farah informed her, "I don't have access, but Elara said it's working."

Ava nodded.

Farah suggested, "Why don't Ava bring something for us? We can eat in class. I'm not in the mood to go anywhere, monthly periods, you know."

Ava agreed, "Yeah, yeah. I'll bring something for you." She grabbed her purse and left the class, heading towards the cafeteria. And Farah took this opportunity to install a tracing software in Ava's phone.

.....

The dark evening sky loomed above as Ibrahim continued to drive the car. Ava was seated on the passenger side, the city lights fading behind them. Wearing his office suit, Ibrahim still managed to look handsome, his messy hair adding to his charm.

Ava saw they had come far from the city. Furrowing her eyebrows, Ava questioned, "Where are we going? Aren't we heading to the cinema hall?"

Ibrahim cast a quick glance at her and replied, "I never mentioned a cinema hall, did I?"

Ava was taken aback and said, "But you said we're going to watch a movie." 

Ibrahim revealed, "We are indeed going to watch a movie, but not in a cinema hall. We're heading to my guest house."

Ava felt a shiver down her spine and her voice trembled as she inquired, "Your guest house? You never tell that before."

Ibrahim sported a mischievous smirk and responded, "If I had told you earlier, you wouldn't have come, so I tried a different approach."

Ava's anxiety began to grow. What if Ibrahim tried to something with her? She voiced her fears, "Ibrahim, What if... What if you have something else in mind?"

Ibrahim chuckled and assured her, "Don't worry, I won't do anything you're uncomfortable with." 

Ava turned towards the window and murmured, "You always say that, but whenever you see an opportunity, you don't hesitate to take it."

Ava thought Ibrahim would hear but Ibrahim already Heard. 

Ibrahim asked, "When have I ever done such things?"

Ava turned towards Ibrahim and began, " I mean, just yesterday when you were asking me out for the movie date, you were inches away from my face. And Even at night, when I'm sleeping on the sofa, I feel you watching me."