🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ Chapter 1

*something about matt made aiden feel safe, made him want to reveal parts of himself that he had hidden for so long. Maybe I was the way matt made him laugh? Or the way his eyes lit up when he talked about his passion for writing? Whatever it was, aiden couldn't hope himself but feel drawn it matt like a magent to metal. As they spent more time together their relationship deepened. They went from mere strangers that would randomly talk to eachother to close friends. As time went on matt found himself moving to the UK to go to the same collage as aiden wanting to meet the boy again ever since aiden moved to the UK to finish off his space studies*

**[TEXT MESSAGES]**
Aiden : MATT
aiden : ANSWET MRE
Matt : OKAY OKAY JEEZ WHAT DO U WANT IM ON THE PLANE
Aiden : I missed you :3
Matt : I hate you.
Aiden : nuh uh u love meee

*Matt could feel himself blushing at the message, the old lady next to him on the plane was screaming at the plane helpers for a new drink, as much as matt loved aiden they were both just friends, yeah friends friends say they love eachother.. and call eachother my love right???? That's not odd right, of course it's not odd, zenny and Pearl say they love eachother all the time that's not gay right???? He was stuck in his thoughts not even noticing aiden was now spamming him*

**[TEXT MESSAGES]**
Aiden : DUDE U ALR??
aiden : ANSWER ME WEIRDO
aiden : MATTMATTMATTMATTTMATTTMATTTMATTMATTT
aiden : DUDE DID U DIE
matt : calm down ml I had my phone off
Aiden : how much longer until you get hereeee :((
Matt : couple of hours the UK is far remember???
Aiden : ughhh