☆ 002 ☆

After testing out her newly found gun, she made her way back to her stay

After testing out her newly found gun, she made her way back to her stay. It was a small apartment, in the outskirts of Tokyo and near the games.

Suki had a visa of 4 days, but still wanted to play a game the next day. She felt weirdly joyous and free in the games played.

The man from earlier had to undergo many painful hours of torture, or in how Suki liked to call it, shaping her art. Many people had to suffer for the woman's desire to let out her anger and, in her opinion, make things more beautiful.

She had never understood how anyone could be negatively affected by killing someone. Sure, the first was always different and that would be the only one you remembered even in the years after, if you were a serial killer like Suki. That first kill would always have a special place in your heart.

Because then, you really feel how it feels to take away one's life.

For the first time.

And in Sukis case it wasn't for the last time, not even in the nearest.

If it were in her hands, she would make everyone suffer for their sins.

Or for what they did to Suki.

In her teenage years, the girl obviously didn't have many friends.

Any even.

So, she became the perfect victim for the school bullies.

She always wore weird clothes, or that's what the other girls said, but to Suki they were the once who were dressing strangely.

Suki hated to dress too revealingly, and she rather wore oversized clothes.

But her style was by far not the only thing they were bullying her for.

The girl always was strange. She once ate bugs in biology class, then called the teacher a cunt and after school, she ruined his car, writing 'BASTARD' all over it, for making her have detention for the next whole year.

And once, there was a girl, who found the weirdo interesting.

But she soon suffered the consequences for being too interested in Sukis private life.

Like a fly, Mika had followed her everywhere, she had followed her every move and even spent days outside Suki's garden and peeked in from the window, trying to get a glimpse of her Suki.

Mika became a stalker.

One for only Suki.

But the girl hated Mika. She was annoyingly close on finding her personal cemetery. Every one of her victims she buried there, if she wasn't too lazy. Sometimes she just threw it in with the pigs and the next days, the body was gone.

So, Suki decided to put her in a trap. She would kill one of Mika's bullies and put on an act. She would use the love of Mika and even strengthen it by exclaiming she murdered the girl for Mika. Because of her love towards her.