Chapter one

Zuri looks out the window at the forest of Pandora. Zuri was in awe at the forest.

 Zuri was in awe at the forest

( this is Zuri.)
Zuri is from Africa, she is daughter of a Cheif of the Zulu tribe of South Africa. My tribe was the largest tribe in South Africa and we were known for their fierceness warriors.
She lost her mother when she was just a baby. America soliders shot her down, when they tried to take over our land. For food, plants and our resources. And  my father and my people manged to defeat the Americans. But Zuri lost her mother.
My father Tabo rasied me, all by himself. He teach me everything, on plants, fighting and hunting.
But earth my father knows that it was dying, and our home was losing food, green plants, animals and water.
So he asked his friend Grace Augustine to take me to Pandora with her.
So I could be safe, and have a future.
Grace said yes.
So I learn all of Pandora animals, Plants and the language in one month.
Before I left father gave me my mother necklace.

Before I left, and I was eleven when I left for Pandora and know I am sixteen

Before I left, and I was eleven when I left for Pandora and know I am sixteen. We landed Pandora a month ago, and so far Zuri looks out the window of Pandora beauty.
Grace has meet one of the Navi the Olo'eyktan clan
Grace looks at Zuri and laughs.
"Ok, princess it's time to go to bed. Because tomorrow you are going in your avatar." Grace said.
Zuri gasped and looks at Grace with a exited look on her face.
"Really." Zuri said happily Grace nodded her head.
"Yeah, tomorrow you are going with me to meet the Chief and Tsahik of the Omatikaya. Eytukan and Mo'at." Grace said.
"What why do they want to meet me." Zuri asked, in shock.
"I Don't know, but I did mentioned them about you. About that you are a daughter of a chief." Grace conffesed.
"Ok." Zuri said.
"Know off to bed, we have a big day tomorrow." Grace said. Zuri nodded her head, and quickly went to her room and went to bed.
Zuri smiles on her face, before closing her eyes and went to sleep