Chapter Two

Zuri was up and about, she is in the lad. Waiting for grace.
"Ok, kid." Zuri turns around to see Grace walking in her lad with Max right behind her. "Let's get you linked up."
Zuri smiles and went to her link. She lays down and closed the lid.
Zuri know what to do, and closed her eyes and her mind went blink.

When she opened up her eyes, she was in her avatar body. Zuri slowly site up and saw what she looks like in the mirror.

 Zuri slowly site up and saw what she looks like in the mirror

"Wow, I look beautiful." Zuri said, and Zuri looks at her neck to see her mother's necklace.
"I put the necklace on when you were out." Grace said, as she walks in, in her avatar form.
"Thanks Grace." Zuri said.
"Your welcome, now get dress and let's go." Grace said, zuri got up and get some clothes on.
After she was dressed up, she joined Grace in a chopper and took off.
As they landed they walked to where Eytukan and Mo'at are going to be at
As Zuri looks around the forest in awe, she stops, when she looks up.
And saw small white seeds flying down on her. Zuir looks around her body in Awe as they covered her body.
Zuri giggles, she didn't know she was being watched.
Grace, and Eytukan and Mo'at all watched in awe. The two leaders saw the girl, they were going to meet.
But as they saw the girl, saw was blessed by Eywa.
"What are these." They both heard the girl said.
Zuri then her a voice behind her. "Their Atokirina." A female voice said behind her.
Zuri turns around to see Grace with two navi, the leaders of the Omatikaya.
Zuri walks towards Grace and and said in Navi.
"I see you." Mo'at smiles at her so did Eytukan.
"You speck well." Eytukan said.
Making Zuri smile. "I am Eytukan, the Olo'eyktan of the Omatikaya." Eytukan told Zuri. "And I am Mo'at the Tsahik of the Omatikaya." Mo'at told Zuri.
"I am Zuri and I am the daughter of chief Tabo of the Zulu tribe." Zuri interduced herself.
"You be blessed by Eywa." Mo'at told Zuri.
Zuri looks at Mo'at curiosities.
"Eywa." Zuri asked.
"Our mother, our god." Eytukan said.
"Wow." Zuri mutters in English. The two leaders chuckles at her.
"How old are you." Mo'at asked
"I am sixteen years old." Zuri said.
"Zuri." Grace said, Zuri looks at Grace.
"Eytukan and Mo'at wants to know. That do you want to train to be part of their people." Grace told Zuri.
Zuri eyes widened at this, and looks at Eytukan and Mo'at surprised.
Then back at Grace, and said. "Yes I would like to."
Grace smiles so did, Eytukan and Mo'at.
"Great, I will meet you later in your human body. So train hard." Grace said.
"Ok." Zuri told Grace,  as she follows Eytukan and Mo'at to their home