ˢᵗᵃᵗᵘᵉˢ/ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵀᵒ ᵀʰᵉ ᴰᵉᵃᵗʰ

You and Bunzo entered the last game, as the gate door was fully opened

You and Bunzo entered the last game, as the gate door was fully opened. The TV turned on, "𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒆'𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒉𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒐𝒇𝒇, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆. 𝑯𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒏" You and Bunzo heard footsteps coming behind the TV, "𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑷𝑱-𝑷𝒖𝒈-𝑨-𝑷𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓, 𝒘𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒇 𝑷𝒋 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌!" PJ appeared after the TV said its name.

You and Bunzo back up, Bunzo walks over to PJ and whispers to him, and PJ nods. Bunzo walked over to you, "ᴴᵉ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖˡᵃⁿ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ʰᵉʳᵉ" Bunzo said, you nodded. The lights flickered as Mommy appeared, "𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚐𝚘, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎.. 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝! 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.." Mommy said, Huggy began to speak "𝕀𝕗 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖'𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕦𝕤... 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦" Huggy spoke, he back up a bit.

The gate opened as the lights turned off, and Mommy and Huggy disappeared. You and Bunzo walked through one part of the maze, the lights turned on. You and Bunzo stood still, you and him were playing along to trick them. If PJ did reach you he'd quickly get you out of here, the light's turned off. You and Bunzo walked out of the maze, and you and he headed to the yellow rings. The lights turned on, and you two stopped.