the sleepover

After they got best to the owl house, while Luz Eda and King were catching up, Willow pulled Lilith aside, "Lilith, we need to get Amity Luz. She has been worrying about her for hours." "Wait hours," "YES HOURS YOU WERE GONE FOR HOURS" Lilith didn't know what to say "Lilith we have to get Amity before it is to late."Get me for what?" Amity was already at the owl house. "SWEET POPTA-" Luz couldn't even finish sentence before Amity picked her up, "Amity" Willow went over to her "is eventually okay." "Yea, after Luz got chased away by my mom, I thought to just come here." She said while trying to suppress her stimming. "That was hours ago, " Willow said, confused. "You know my mom."Amity blight, you will do no such thing that human is a moron," Eda said in her best Odalia impression. "EDA" Luz and Amity burst out laughing just as Gus came to the owl house. "Everyone inside," Eda said as she saw the emperor scouts further. "Amity, Gus, Willow you to." She said as she closed the door, "hooty" hooty started counting heads, "Luz, Amity, Gus, Willow, King, Eda, ME." Hooty nodded at Eda as approval, "EDALYN," Lilith yelled from outside, Eda and Luz ran outside as fast as they could, followed by hooty and the others "LILY, it's gonna be okay," Eda grabbed owlbert and flew to Lilith, who was being carried away by coven scouts. Lilith grabbed onto owlbert, and they flew away. "Sis, you okay?" Eda was genuinely worried because they were in immediate danger. "All okay." lilith ran inside because she was scared of then coming back, "Gus, Amity, Willow, do you wanna go home?" They all said goodbye to Luz because their family's were waiting for them. "NO LEAVE HIM ALONE," Willow yelled as they ran back inside. "What happened?" Luz ran to Gus, who was badly hurt, "they tried to take him. " Willow just barely got it out of her mouth. "You're not going anywhere." Eda stood by the door, "it's too dangerous." Amity hugged Luz tight as she didn't want to go home in the first place, Gus walked over to Eda, "But our family's their-" Eda picked up the phone and called his dad. "Perry, this is Eda, Would it be okay if Gus stayed the night Luz and Amity are having a sleepover, and they asked if he could join?." Perry didn't protest because he also knew they didn't have much time left. "Okay, but no shenanigans," no shenanigans, I promise thank you, Perry." Eda hung up and called Willow's dad's, "Gilbert, this is Edalyn Clawthorne, Amity Gus and Willow are having a sleepover. Would it be okay if Willow joined in?" It stayed silent for a long time till Havery said,"Honey just let her go she deserves a good day." While Eda was calling them, Amity went over to lilith "miss lilith?" She was almost crying at this point."Just lilith is fine. What's the matter?". "If she could, how I wished she would, tell me the words I longed to hear, "I'll throw aside the business for good." Luz hugged her as Amity cried softly, "Eda, can she stay? " Luz looked at Eda with tears in her eyes. Eda nodded at her. "Of course she can i'll tall to Odalia tomorrow."Edalyn, that's kidnapping." lilith interrupted, "we can't take Amity without saying anything. " Luz had an idea: "THE SLEEPOVER, tell Odalia Amity is going to a sleepover." She yelled as she gave Eda the raven phone. "Odalia, this is Edalyn from school. Amity really wants to go to a sleepover with Luz," "NO WAY NO WAY," Odalia's voice echoed through the house. Amity took the phone and yelled at her, "I'M STAYING HERE IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT," "FINE BUT DON'T COME HOME THEN" Odalia yelled as she hang up. "Eda...she." Amity was about to cry, "I know." Eda just hugged her. "Your save here," Eda got them all inside and made some hot chocolate as the sleepover was about to begin. Lilith slowly walked over to Eda, "Edalyn, can I stay here as well?" Lilith looked at Eda with puppy eyes, "the kids have a sleepover. I thought maybe you me hooty King could also?, maybe even Raine," Eda smiled at the idea "yea let's do it," she called up Raine, and they thought it was a lovely idea, "King hooty what'd you say?" Hooty agreed immediately, but kinh hesitates a little. "I...I'm not sure," he looked down while cuddling his stuffy. Eda kneeled down next, hugged and gave him a hug. "What'd you say you so the sleepover activity that you like when it's time for bed you can sleep anyway you want to." King nodded as he hugged her back, "thank you, mom." A few hours later, Eda put all the kids to bed, "sleep well, Tomorrow's the big day." When she went to her owl room, she found Raine and King sleeping together in her nest. "That got so tired they fell asleep together," Lilith said sleepily as Eda changed. Eda climbed into her nest, but Lilith didn't follow. "Sis, is everything okay? Why aren't you coming," lilith hesitated for a while before speaking. "C-can, I really." It got way darker, and Lilitj began to drift away, "yes Lilith come it's getting late." When lilith finally climbed in, Eda warped her arms around her big sister and fell asleep with her head on Lilith's chest.