Zoro x F!Reader

...

All I'm gonna say is...kinda spicy thing coming...and that the title tells you everything

I don't know how i got this out of myself...but I'm kinda glad, i guess🤭

Enjoy~ Don't die from blushing like i almost did~

(i wrote this at 3 am tho, so it might be pretty weird)

If you're not into this kind of thing just leave, i tried my lazy ass to write your horny asses something, so i don't need any stupid comments on this :p

love ya!

Your (idk why mad) Lilz <33

____________________

Gamble with Y/n's week worth walking.

____________________

Y/n's POV

The air in the crowded bar was thick with a mix of cigarette smoke and the scent of cheap alcohol. I nursed my drink in the dimly lit corner, the bitterness of the liquid only adding to my foul mood. Zoro and I had just had another one of our stupid arguments, and he stormed off somewhere. I needed a damn break from his stubborn ass.

A guy with a face that looked like it went through a blender stumbled over to me.

(BRO I'M NOT SORRY FOR THIS)

He leaned against the bar, his eyes wandering over me with a smirk that made me want to gag.

"Hey there, sweetheart," he slurred, his words oozing with a confidence that was probably fueled by the booze he had consumed.

"You look lonely. Mind if I join you?"

Normally, I would have politely declined, but tonight was different. Tonight, I wanted to make Zoro squirm a bit and show him what he was missing. I smirked back at the drunk idiot.

"Why not?" I replied, my voice lower and more sultry than usual.

"I could use some company."

The guy grinned wider, oblivious to the storm brewing in my mind. I took a sip of my drink, leaning in a little closer.

"So, what's your name?" he asked, leaning even closer.

"Y/n," I said, letting my fingers trace the rim of my glass. "And yours?"

"Does it matter?" he chuckled, clearly pleased with himself.

"Not really," I shot back, my eyes scanning the room. I spotted Zoro in the corner, his jaw clenched as he watched the scene unfold.

Bingo.

I turned my attention back to the guy, allowing my gaze to linger on his lips before meeting his eyes. "You know," I whispered, "I think you're cute."

His eyes widened in surprise, probably not expecting my boldness. I giggled, the alcohol in my system amplifying my courage. Zoro could stew in his jealousy for a bit.

Zoro's POV

I watched from the shadows as Y/n played her little game with that idiot. My fists clenched at my sides, and I could feel the heat rising in my chest. What the hell was she doing?

She leaned in, whispering something in the guy's ear, and I could see the smug satisfaction on his face. That's it. Enough was enough. I wasn't about to let some drunk idiot think he could swoop in on my territory. I clenched my jaw, seething with anger as I approached the guy. Without wasting words, I grabbed him by the collar and forcefully led him towards the exit.

"Time for you to leave, moron," I growled, shoving him out of the bar. The bouncer shot me a warning look, but I didn't care. The guy wasn't worth the trouble, but Y/n... she was.

I returned my attention to Y/n, her eyes gleaming with mischief. I couldn't let her think she could play games with me like that.

Grabbing her arm, I pulled her into a darker corner, away from prying eyes. Y/n's smirk faltered, replaced with a hint of uncertainty. Good.

"What the hell was that, Y/n?" I growled, my voice low and dangerous.

"Trying to make me jealous of that loser?"

She raised an eyebrow, unapologetic.

"Maybe I was. Got a problem with that, Zoro?"

I smirked, closing the distance between us. My lips crashed onto hers, a demanding kiss that left no room for argument. Y/n's hands instinctively clung to my shirt as she melted into the kiss, her boldness momentarily replaced with a hunger that matched my own.

Breaking the kiss, I leaned in, my lips brushing against her ear.

"You think you can play games with me, sweetheart?" I whispered, my voice dripping with desire. "Well, two can play that game."

Y/n's cheeks flushed, a mixture of embarrassment and anticipation. I trailed hot kisses down her neck, my lips dangerously close to her earlobe.

"I can't wait to tear that dress off you," I murmured, my breath sending shivers down her spine.

"Make you scream so loud that everyone in this damn bar hears you. What do you say to that?"

Y/n's breath hitched, her eyes widening at my explicit words. I pulled back, leaving her flustered and breathless, a victorious smirk on my face.

"Next time you want to make me jealous," I said, brushing a strand of hair from her face, "just remember who you belong to."

"To Roronoa Zoro~"

742 words

(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

_________________________________________

(Don't forget a vote!)

(If you like it ofc :d )