Chapter 1: The New Animatronic

December 9th, 2023.

Current Time: 5:09 PM.

It was another successful day for Glamrock Freddy and his friends. The gang had performed a total of five shows before the mall closed for the night.

"Phew! Man that was great!" Roxanne Wolf exclaimed as she punched the air.

"Oh come on, we all know how great I was!" Glamrock Chica said, mocking her friend's way of talking.

"Alright you two, settle down," Glamrock Freddy, the leader of the band said firmly.

"Awwww, c'mon Freddy!" the Chicken whined in protest.

"Yar! Listen to the Captain! Wouldn't want any of ye pretty ladies to walk the plank now would we?" Glamrock Foxy, one of the newly recovered animatronics gruffed.

"He's right you know!" Glamrock Mangle, another newly recovered animatronic exclaimed. She was currently Foxy's girlfriend. How she became his girlfriend is another story entirely.

"Where's Puppet? I thought she'd be done helpin' Sun in the Daycare by now!" Montgomery Gator, or just 'Monty' for short, said impatiently.

"Sorry I'm late! I was busy getting something set-up!" Glamrock Puppet exclaimed, earning a confused look from each of the robots.

"Is this about that new animatronic we're gettin'?" Monty asked.

"Of course it is! The company is making it a big deal with how little information they're giving us," Puppet said.

"Couldn't we just find out about this animatronic from our scanners?" Chica asked.

"We could, but there's a lot of 'Danger!' signs surrounding the animatronic," Puppet continued.

"That doesn't sound good," Mangle said.

"I have information surrounding the new animatronic that I managed to swipe from one of the cameras," Puppet said again.

"Well let's hear it!" Monty snarled.

Start Of Recording

"This is (Y/N) The Dragon. After the closure of her own restaurant, Fazbear Entertainment decided to bring her here so she wouldn't get scrapped."

"She's extremely dangerous if left by herself, which is why she's here."

"We hope that being around other animatronics will make her feel less threatened and more liked."

"For now we're advising all patrons to avoid her for safety reasons."

End Of Recording

"A Dragon?! That's fuckin' sick!" Monty exclaimed, his tail wagging excitedly behind him.

"They have to keep her away from children and other humans? Aw man, that's awful," Chica said sadly.

"Aye, but it be fer the safety of the employees and customers," Foxy told her.

"I just hope she doesn't try to attack us," Mangle said worriedly.

"I'll go talk to her first. With me bein' another reptile animatronic, hopefully that'll make her less aggressive," Monty said before he walked towards the deadly animatronic.

(Y/N)'s POV

"All systems online. Initiating startup procedure," the built-in computer voice I had said. Each part of my robot body began to do a test, making sure that all of them were functioning properly.

"Huh, this place is pretty cool," I said as I looked around the big, open area I was in.

"Yeah, it sure is ain't it?" a male voice said from behind me. I quickly got into my aggressive mode and faced the stranger.

"You better back the fuck up before I attack you!" I warned, activating my smoke effect to make smoke come out of my nostrils.

"Woah! Woah! Chill out! I'm one of the animatronics that performs on the big stage over there," he said, pointing to where he told me he performed.

"Alright, but how do I know you're not a threat?" I growled, rattling the robotic horns on my head.

"Would I really be talkin' to you if I was a threat?" the animatronic male asked in a 'Are you for real?' tone of voice.

"Maybe in a less friendly way, but technically, you'd still be talking to me if you were," I snorted in my usual smartass way.

"Damn, you're one smartass reptile," the male said, striking a pose.

"It's part of my programming," I said.

"Anyway, the name's Montgomery Gator, but everyone just calls me Monty. You're (Y/N), right?" the animatronic, who had now introduced himself as Monty asked.

"Yeah. How'd you know?" I asked back.

"We kinda found a recordin' with some of them employees setting you up and learned your name and that you're kinda dangerous," the Gator said, rubbing the back of his head nervously.

"Ugh, I hate the employees here. They never power me on at all! I can't help if I come off as 'extremely dangerous,' I'm a fucking Dragon for crying out loud! Most Dragons are extremely dangerous!" I roared. (A/N you literally let out a roar).

"Uh, wow. That was awesome," Monty said after I had stopped roaring my head off.

"Sorry, I have a really bad temper," I said, which only made the Gator grin at me.

"You're not the only one. I have anger issues a lot which usually ends with me destroyin' my Green Room," he said.

"I really want to get off this damn stage but I can't without those bastard employees coming after me!" I exclaimed in agitation.

"I'll find a way to help you, I promise. Just stay there a little longer," Monty told me before he walked back to his friends, leaving me alone again.

"Guess it's time to power down again," I said to the computer, and with that, I had once again deactivated.

A/N

Alright, Chapter 1 complete! Little bit of a blossom of yours and Monty's friendship right there. Also, I know I wrote everyone except for Glamrock Bonnie in this chapter, but I swear he'll be in the book from the next chapter and onward! Anyway, let me know what you think of this story so far and I'll see you in Chapter 2! Peace out!