☸️Pirates Smp: Shard Found☸️

Martyn felt so smart!
Of course with all the games he played, he had to think the shard wouldn't be hidden in a cave or in plain fight; He needed to look for world glitches.

Like the Volcano!

And he was right!
He found the shards, guarded and he got some slight scratches and burns; But he found the Shard!
He whipped out his device,"DOC I FOUND IT! I FOUND THE SHARD!", silence, was he being ghosted again?
"What are you doing-? What is this?!"
Martyn turned around; Sun God, oh fuck.
"What is that?"
Martyn shoved the device in his pocket,"Nothing! Nothing. . .", The Sun God knew Martyn wouldn't tell him and was a piece of freaking work.
"Do you. . . Do you happen to know what this is?"
"No. . . I don't."
Martyn dusted himself off,"Listen; I need you to destroy it.", Sun God turned to him, Martyn look him in the eyes,"I would ask someone else for help. . . But, I don't wanna wake him.", as Martyn said that he clicked something on that strange box.
. . .
"I could. . . But it will, take a lot of me. . ."
The God turned to him.
"Does it matter a lot to you?"
"Yes! It matters to me and my friend!"
. . .
"I will do this for you then."

=

"SCOTT! SCOTT!"
Martyn ran to Scott, smiling,"I found the Shard! The Sun God destroyed it!", Scott smiled,"You did! Where was it?!", "In the Volcano!", hold up-
"Volcano?!"
"It was like a glitch! Glitch in a video game! I jumped down; Secret Area! It was there!"
Scott hugged Martyn,"I'm so happy for you!", "I'm getting closer to getting home!", Scott pats him,"Though, don't do that again; It might not be a glitch next time.", oh this mate has the gall to tell that to him!
"You're one to talk! And you almost died again, and I had a heart attack while I blew up the church!"
"You blew up the church?!"
. . .
"They didn't invite me to their sleepover or wedding!"