Chaper One

This is a Tighnari x reader. This has been asked by an online friend of mine. So please, I did my best to research Genshin since I do love that game, too. If I'm missing something or it's off character, then please correct me, and I'll fix it asap.

    Now, let's begin!
☾~~❀⟿❧☾☾~~❀⟿❧☾☾~~❀⟿❧☾

    You have lived in Fontaine since you were little. Your parents have spoiled you since you were born, so you are a bit of a spoiled brat. But you were super kind-hearted. You were not the smartest, but you wanted to be an alchemist. It was a goal since you were little. Grom blowing up the kitchen to almost destroying the opera house, but you begged your parents to enroll you into the Akademiya. Which worked after you turned 18. Now you were packing up to leave your home and promptly escorted to Sumeru safely.

   You have a cryo vision, and you use a catalyst. Y/n L/n, this is your story. Spantamad is your field of study.

  ☾~~❀⟿❧☾☾~~❀⟿❧☾☾~~❀⟿❧☾

    "Ms. L/n, we are traveling through Sumeru's desert, madam." I look at the driver and nod with a smile. "Thank you. I'm so -" The carriage you were in was shaken harshly like someone was attacking it.

  Before you and the driver could react, the door to the carriage was open, showing some quite the handful of men and women with swords and bows.
  "Grab the girl and kill the witness!" The man ordered. My eyes widened when I saw my escort get thrown outside. "Frost!" I cried out as I felt my arm being pulled towards the ruffians. "Unhand me! I am Y/n L/n! This will be a mistake!" I yell out as I struggled.

  "Don't worry. We know who you are. And once we use it for ransom, we will get a whole lot richer!" He cheered as he looked at his friends with cheeky grin. "Let Frost go! Please! He's innocent! My family will pay you handsomely, just don't kill him!" I beg them. They snickered and pushed Frost forward for him to run. "M'lady?" He looks at me with concern, and I just nod to him. "Go. Tell Father what happened." I ordered him. He nodded and ran for it.
  'I don't know how long he will make it. Sumeru got tricky, and I have two weeks to make it for orientation.' I thought as I looked at the group holding me hostage now.

  By now, they tied my hands behind my back. My vision isn't visible, so they don't know I'm a vision holder. Not that I know how to fight very well. Most I can do is freeze the rope. I mentally hit myself for not taking my training more seriously.

   "Now we just wait soon we will be ri-" I saw a flash of purple as the guy in front me went flying. "Whats the meaning of this?" I flinched as I looked behind me. To see a man who has tan skin, red-orange eyes, and medium-length gray hair. And he wore a headpiece that resembles the head of Anubis.

   "General Mahamatra!" One of them yelled as they backed up, holding their sword. Trembling in fear.
  'General Mahamatra? He's a part of the matra of the Akademiya.' I think he noticed me staring at him. Because now he's analyzing me.

   "Are you harmed?" He asked me. I looked around and saw everyone who had me for ransom were now on the floor dead. "I-I..." I'm feeling hesitant as I squirm my wrist, showing my discomfort on my wrist. "Right. My apologies. I'm sure you don't want these on anymore." He knelt down and cut the ropes free. As soon as my hands were free. I turn my gaze to his scarlet eyes. "Thank you..." I whispered.

   "It's my duty. There's no need to thank me." Being out in the desert with no water was taking effect on me worse than I thought. I looked at him one last time before feeling my vision blur and my breaths shallowed. "I'm Y/n..." Was the last thing I said before passing out.

☾~~❀⟿❧☾❧☾~~❀⟿❧☾ one day later. 13 days till Akademiya starts your classes.

   I felt my head pounding. A spilting headache. I open my eyes slowly to see a short girl with wavy light green hair that reaches her shoulders and purple, almost magenta eyes. "You're awake... good Master Tighnari, be pleased. Let me get him real quick! I'll be back." She spoke in a soft and gentle tone. It's almost like she was pleased to me healthy now.

   She left, and I looked around the room. Very green. It's a little hut. There's nothing like Fontaine. "Hello?" I flinched as I look at the door way to see a fair skin man, chin-length dark green hair with black roots and light green streaks at the front, and pale-pupiled eyes that fade from brown to green. He also possesses large, pointy black ears and a fluffy tail in two shades of dark green. He's like a fennac fox.

   I just kept staring as I scooted away from him. Getting closer to the wall. "It's alright. I'm Tighnari, the forest watcher of the Avidya Forest." He explains. His gaze was gentle. I felt more relaxed and nodded.
  "I'm Y/n.. did.. did you bring me here? I thought a white-haired man saved me." He nodded and folded his arms over his chest. "That's Cyno, The General Mahamatra. He brought you to me. Considering you passed out from a heat stroke. Dehydration and bruising on your wrists. I already cleaned your wrists and bandaged them." I look at my hands, seeing them neatly bandaged. "Hydrated your body, so be sure to drink more water. It is very vital to your survival." He added as his ears twitched slightly. "Thank you. I really appreciate it." I say softly to him with a small smile.
  "Don't thank me. I'm just doing my job." He knelt down in front me and put his hand out. "Let me see your hand. I need to replace the bandage." I nodded and gave him my hand as he gently unwrap it. "So, could you explain how you ended up being caught by Eremites?" He asked me. His gaze solely on my wrist as he cleans them.

  "I was on my way to Akademiya for school. I'm from Fontaine." He hums and waits for me to explain more. "Those Eremites as you call them. Stop my escort and I from proceeding. They were  going to use me as ransom." He stopped what he was doing and looked at my e/c eyes. "Ransom? Who are you exactly." "Y/n L/n. My family is quite well off... they were very reluctant to let me go to Sumeru." I explain to him. "I see.. well, it's quite odd still. Why would Eremites act like that for mora? I'm sure Cyno is looking into it." He sighed and stood back up. "You can stay here for as long as you need. You have 13 days till Akademiya starts it classes back up. So you should try to rest. You had not best welcoming to Sumeru." I nodded, agreeing with him. "Thank you again." I say softly with a small smile. He returned my smile with a small smile of his own. "Like I said, don't mention it. I'm just doing my job. Now I need to write to Cyno, letting him know you're awake. I'm sure he has questions about what happened as well." He turned to leave before stopping at the door. "Goodnight, Y/n. Do try to sleep."

  With that, he left the room. Alone in my thoughts. I didn't enjoy Sumeru at first, but it got more enjoyable just now.