-Yoriichi x Muzan-

Here is PT3. Sorry i didn't made it yesterday, i was too lazy.

-Lemon🍋(Spicy)-
-Flower🌺(Normal)-
-Chocolate🍫(Kiss)-
-Lollipop🍭(Sad)-
________________^___^__________________

Nobody POV:
-🌺/🍭-

Muzan was thinking if he should go with Yoriichi. While Muzan was thinking, Rui was staring at Yoriichi, curious in this tall and strong looking Demon Slayer. Yoriichi warmly smiled at Rui and raised his hand to pet tiny Demon's head. Muzan saw this and quickly pulled away, glaring and growling at Yoriichi. Demon Slayer understood that Muzan was being overprotective twords the tiny Demon.

Y: Sorry, i'll not touch him!

Muzan stopped growling, he sighed as he held Rui tight in his hands.

M: I'll come with you....

Yoriichi smiled as he heared that Demon King decided to come with him. It was good for both of their race. Humans wouldn't get eaten that often and Demons wouldn't get killed for that.

M: But i'm taking Rui with me!!

Y: Of course! I don't have problem with that!

Yoriichi kept smiling warmly to both Demon King and tiny Demon.

-TIME SKIP-
-Yoriichi's house-
Nobody POV:
-🌺-

Muzan was showering in Yoriichi's bathroom. Demons didn't needed to shower but it made Muzan feel a little better. Rui slept in Yoriichi's room while Yoriichi himself was in living room, making food for himself.

Soon, Muzan came out of the shower. He was all clean and dressed. Demon King went inside Yoriichi's room to cheak up on Rui and if he was doing okay. Everything was fine, Rui was sleeping. Muzan covered the windows just in case. It wasn't morning but he wanted Rui to be safe from all kinds of danger.

Yoriichi was done making food, he sat down by the table and started to eat. He made himself some Champon.

 He made himself some Champon

(Idk💀)

As he was eating, Muzan came in living room, he just wanted to drink some water. Yoriichi looked at Muzan and spoke to him in low voice. (Calm tone)

Y: Do you want me to make you some food?

Yoriichi asked. Muzan drank his water and put the cup in the sink. He then looked over at Yoriichi, who was sitting by the table, eating Champon. Muzan had a disguasted frown on his face. Demons can't eat Human food.

M: I can't eat Human food!!

Y: Hm... That's a shame! You Demons are missing out!

Those words made Muzan mad. He suddenly charged at Yoriichi. Demon Slayer had his guard down so he wasn't able to move away just in time. Muzan jumped on him, pinning him down. Suddenly, Muzan was about to bite down Demon Slayer's neck but he quickly grabbed his Nichirin Blade. Not realizing it, Muzan bite down the blade. He was growling and saliva was dripping down from his mouth. Yoriichi was kinda caught off guard, but managed to defend himself. Muzan didn't wasted a second. He swong his hand in attempt to scratch and destroy Yoriichi's face. Demon Slayer quickly grabbed Muzan by his wrists and pushed him off. Demon King was growling and kicking his legs in attempt to get Yoriich off him.

Yoriichi needed to do something and quickly. He tought of an idea. Demon Slayer hit Muzan in his neck, not soo hard but hard enough for him to pass out.

Muzan passed out. His eyes closing slowly as his growling was dying down too.

Yoriichi then picked Muzan up in his hands and carried him into the bedroom. Demon Slayer lied Demon King on the bed, next to tiny Demon, Rui.

-TIME SKIP-
-🍭-

Nobody POV:

It was morning. The covers were covering the window and sun wasn't able to get inside the room. Muzan also started to wake up. He slowly opened his eyes, looking around. He noticed that Rui wasn't in bed. It took Muzan about 2 or 3 seconds to realize that, and he jumped off the bed. He ran inside the living room.

M: RUI!!!

Muzan yelled out Rui's name. When he ran inside the living room, he saw Yoriichi playing with Rui, throwing him in the air and then catching him again. Muzan glared as he yelled at Yoriichi in anger.

M: PUT HIM DOWN!!!!!

Yoriichi was caught off guard as he heared Muzan yelling at him. Demon Slayer's eyes went wide when he saw Muzan's eyes covered in angry tears. He put Rui down on the floor. Muzan spread his hands, hinting Rui to come to him. Rui took the hint and ran twords Muzan.

Muzan picked Rui up in his hands and wiped his tears away. He didn't realized he was crying while yelling at Yoriichi few seconds ago. Rui was confused.

R: Dad, why are you crying?

Rui asked. Muzan sniffed a little and answered.

M: It's nothing...

Of course it was a lie, but Rui fell for it. Yoriichi didn't though. He walked closer to Demon King and spoke to him.

Y: Look... I'm sorry, i didn't know you would get soo worried about me playing with Rui!

Muzan glared at Yoriichi and backed away from him.

________________________________________

Guys, i was a little tired so this part is little short, but if i didn't got too lazy i will make PT4 this evening♡. To whoever is reading this, Thank you. Feel free to give me ideas and vote♡
_________________________________________