-Yoriichi x Muzan-

Idk what to say so Enjoy♡.

I'll try to make it long. Pt7
_______________________________________

Nobody POV:
-🌺-

As Yoriichi tried to tought of a way to feed Rui, tiny Demon got more hungry. He was looking at Yoriichi, kinda weirdly. Yoriichi noticed that and quickly understood that those Demon genes in Rui was kicking in. He wasn't sure what to do, he didn't wanted Rui to eat innocent Humans.

Yoriichi sighed and got up from the bed, picking Rui up in his hands and looking at him.

Y: Okay.... How about we look for some bad Humans you can eat?

Yoriichi asked, hoping Rui would agree. Of course it wouldn't be a problem for Rui to eat Bad or Good Humans, as long as it was a Human.

R: Yes, i can...

Yoriichi was reliefed. He let out a sigh that clearly said ,,Thank God". Yoriichi then put Rui down on the floor again and looked down at him.

Y: Okay, let's go then.

Rui just noded.

-TIME SKIP-
-🌺-

Yoriichi and Rui were outside, looking for any crime scene, sure Yoriichi still tought that even killing Bad Humans was wrong too, but he had no other choice. Plus he didn't wanted to kill neather Rui or Muzan, he has fallen in Love with the Demon King, and Rui was like a child to Muzan.

Some minutes later, Yoriichi and Rui happened to come across a crime scene. A Man was threatening to kill a Woman, holding her hostage. Police officers were pointing guns at the guy, but he wouldn't buge. (Idk if i spelled that right.)

People around were panicking and screaming for help. Yoriichi took a deep breath and then let it out. He suddenly charged at the Man with his speed. In normal peoples eyes, the man just disappeared in thin air, because of Yoriichi's speed, nobody could pick up on what happened.

-TIME SKIP-
-🌺-

Yoriichi took Rui to the forest for him to eat the bad guy without anybody seeing him.

After some time, Rui was done. Now Yoriichi's mind went back to Muzan, thinking how would he feed the Demon King. Since Demon King was a lot stronger, he would need to eat more than just one Human, which deeply troubled Yoriichi.

Rui was looking up at Yoriichi, wondering why Yoriichi was just staring at the ground without even blinking. Rui grabbed the part of Yoriichi's haori and pulled it slightly.

R: Yoriichi?....

Yoriichi snapped out of his toughts and slowly looked over at Rui. He was quiet for a second before speaking up.

Y: Yeah?! Is there something wrong?

Yoriichi asked. Rui just shook his head, meaning that nothing was wrong at all. Then, Yoriichi sighed and picked Rui up.

Y: Time to go home.... let's just hope Muzan will not act like a beast.

Yoriichi chuckled a little, Rui on the other hand didn't really understood what Yoriichi meant.

-TIME SKIP-
-🌺-
(Sorry for a lot of Time Skips.)

Yoriichi took Rui to home. Surprisingly, Muzan was nowhere to be found. Yoriichi looked around the house, surprised and kinda confused. He slowly sat Rui on the couch and looked at him.

Y: Stay here, Rui!

Yoriichi then grabbed his Blade, sensing something was wrong. Rui noded slightly, kinda scared now by how Yoriichi was prepearing for something to happened.

________________________________________

I'm gon stop here on purpose, sorry💀
(Pls don't hate me)
________________________________________