Back stabbers

I walk out of the shower as I wrap my self in a towel, Tom walks in and hands me the pills. I feel stupid and embarrassed I poured my feelings towards him and he shoved it right back in my throat by slapping me.

He has always been such a manipulative LIER! I fucking hate him for this! This time I'm not gonna love him or treat him like I love him! My feelings for him are officially over!

Tom: your friends are awake now

Ok I said as I put on the clothes walking past him but then he grabbed my wrists and turned me back around to him.

Tom: you gonna take the pills?

I nodded as I walk past him walking to the kitchen making a cup of water as I take 2 pills.

Cassie: crystal? She runs to me as she hugs me

I know! Where is Rachel!

Cassie: living room, bill Told me they want to tell us something

I nodded as I make my way to the living room where Tom Gustav georg Rachel and Tom was.

Me and Cassie both sit together as Tom keeps looking at me but I'm letting my self to even share eye contact with him. He can't win again!

Tom: *clears throat* Cassie and Rachel your free to go we don't need you guys.

Rachel: thanks you so much she says as she got up to leave with Cassie.

My heart stopped looking at my best friends leaving without me, leaving me in this hell! How could they just do this to me ? Are they even real friends? My heart broke into pieces as they both walked out the door without even saying bye to me or even looking back at me. They are back stabbing lying bitches fucking dogs! I saved them from Rob and that's how they pay me?!

Tom: what fake friends you got crystal he says as he touches my shoulder

Fuck of Tom! I said pushing his hand away

Tom: what did you just say? He said as his jaw clenched

FUCK OFF I scream in his face.

Tom put me over his shoulder as he started to walk somewhere. I scream and tried to wiggle out of his strong grip but nothing worked. I gave up as he held me, I cried about Cassie and Rachel . Why do Poeple always get to piss on me? What did I do to deserve this? The Poeple who I thought I mattered to always have to disappoint me.

Tom threw in his car?

Why am I in your car Tom? I asked as I wipe my tears

Tom: you need a drink so why not go?

I nodded, I really do need a drink but I don't need a person who I hate the most right besides me but it also gives me a chance to escape...if I get Tom drunk then maybe I could make it for a run and he won't even realise because he is drunk.