Happy birthday mika<33

It was early winter, it was snowing slightly, not to much but it was very cold. Holding hands, shivering, well, only lumii was due to mika liking the cold. They was talking as they was walking back home after buying ingredients for a cake. "Hey mika..? Is there something else you want for your birthday? We can do anything you like!" Lumii said. Mika thought about it for a few seconds and and smiled a bit. "I mean..I have a few ideas but you will have to see" He said. Lumii was stuck with curiosity but I guess she had to wait. A surprise for her? That's not even on her birthday?? That's weird. As they made it back home she put the groceries on the table and started getting ready to cook "Hey mika I need your he-" She got cut off from mika kissing her, it was a very needy and rough kiss at that. 'Oh..so that's what he wants..' lumi had thought. She pulled away from the kiss and then started kissing and bitting his neck. She slowly slipped her hands up his shirt and started playing with his nipples, he whimpered louder and louder, she gave him a kiss on the lips and bit his lip. She grabbed his hand and took him to the bedroom and throw him on the bed. She started strip and so did he. She didn't think about using using condom nor lube, only fucking. She grabbed his thigh and started kissing him everywhere on his body. "You're such a pretty boy..I love you" she said as she continues to kiss his thighs and stomach. She looked at his hard shaft, leaking with precum and started kitty lickling it and slowly sucking on it. Feeling playful, she sucked faster but slowed down after he pulling her hair tightly, indicating he's getting close. She finally stopped sucking and he whined at the lost of it. She turned him around and pressed his back, making him arch his back and placing kisses and bites on him. She started thrusting in slowly, then faster. Mika moaning in every thrust, basically a drooling moaning mess. "Your such a good slut for me darling.." she whispered in his ear, going in faster than before and finally letting him cum and so did she. They sighed in relief and cuddled for a few moments. "We still gotta cook you know...the others might come in a few hours.." lumii said while dozing off a bit. "...in a minute ok..im tired right now. " mika said.

Mika and lumii finally got up and cooked without burning the house down and finally got his birthday party settled and all his friends came over to celebrate with him..and after everyone left mika and lumii got horny..again.

Authors note: I got lazy at the end but this is a Lil story that popped up in my head as a birthday present for, mika <33 and btw the house did caught of fire from lumii ^^.