A rainy day, yet exiting day.

Even on rainy days you can still find comfort and warmth ^^

It was a normal morning, like any other morning but lumii woke up early, well usually she did but she felt exited, really it was for no reason. But what helped her excitement was that it going to rain today, and that was one of her favorite weathers. And she felt happy today so she decided to make the day better. By cooking breakfast in bed for the person beside her. Mika. Despite not being a good cook she still decided to do so. She looked to the right to see him asleep, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and getting out of bed to take a shower before cooking.

Once she finally got out the shower she went downstairs. Finding the right ingredients for pancakes. It should go well as long as she followed the Instructions. Which she vowed to do so.

• • •

It didn't go well. She wanted to

make it special by adding a few extra things but, it was a massive mistake. There was pancake mix everywhere, it was smoke, the pancakes was either burnt, deformed, or uncooked. Or all three in one if that was even possible. She looked at what she did to the kitchen and it looked like if it was a fancy dinner served in hell. Mini fire show included.

She flinched and turned around to hearing coughing. 'Fuck.' She whispered. Probably the sweet(it wasnt sweet) smell of all types of food, smoke and fire woke him up. She just grabbed random plates and a cup of juice. She tried to put the pancakes on the plate but some was stuck. in multiple places but she tried to put most of them on the plate which she was sorta able to. Then tried to make it Look good. If it even could. By putting a ton of syrup on accident on it, then topping it off with a strawberry?? Finally getting done she turned around to hearing his coughing get louder, finally getting downstairs. "Lumii. What are you doing." He said, while coughing between words. "Cooking!" She spoke, knowing that mika would never allow her in the kitchen due to this reason specifically; She never knows how to cook good. "I was feeling nice! So i was originally gonna cook you breakfast in bed but turns out, your already awake." she moved to the side to show him what she made. His draw dropped. Was that fire still on it? "Lets..just go out to eat. Birdie can eat that. Wait no, dont feed her that. Just..dont step foot into the kitchen. Even if your feeling nice. Just dont." He walked into the kitchen and looked everywhere, lumii picked up the plate and tried throwing the pancakes away. But she saw the plate was messed up from it. So she threw that away also.

After spending most of the morning cleaning up the kitchen they went to their room. Lumii whined out of boredom, until she remembered something. "Lets go out today!" She looked down at mika, who was sitting between her. "Sure, but where?" He asked. Still focused on playing a game. "Like..anywhere. movies, to eat, a amusement park..it doesn't matter!" She said. Maybe all three if she could. "Sure..lets start with getting something to eat first. Since a certain someone messed up our whole kitchen." Mika sighed and got up, and lumii turned, which she was facing the other way.

After a while they were both dress and ready to go out. Lumii knew it was going to rain but she forgot the umbrella. But even if she did remember it was raining later, she still wouldn't grab it.

After the mini walk to a near by cafe, they just pick up something to eat. Mika had pancakes and lumii just had a cookie. Lumii held his hand and ran everywhere. She would've got lost if she wasn't by mika. She looked up into the sky and saw it was getting more cloudy. It wouldn't take long be for the rain started. "Hey, mika? Can we go to the movies?" Lumii said, still looking towards the sky. Mika turned towards her and shrugged. "I don't see why not." Turning back forward. He had a normal face expression, until it broke out into a smirk. But lumii paid no mind to it.

Once they were finally at the movie theaters, they paid for tickets and found seats. Although mika wanted to sit in the back, all the way in the back. After a while the lights and dimmed and the movie had finally started.

A few minutes in, mika had whispered in lumii's ear. "How would you react if I said I was horny right now." Lumii had turned her head and was in pure shock. She didn't know to cry or laugh. "What do you even expect me to-" She was about to continue until she got cut off by her own thoughts. While mika was smiling. "You want me to help you, now!? In public!?" Lumii said,, in a louder whisper. She was even in bigger shock.

Mika giggled as he grabbed her hand. "I'll give you two choices. Here or in the bathroom." He had a big smirk on his face. "Wait..your not referring 'here' as in back here!? In the actual theater room!?" Her jaw dropped as mika nodded as a answer. "Here is much more easier to get caught. Might as well do the bathroom.." lumii said. She sighed as mika smiled even bigger. He kinda look like a cat. He stood up and rushed to the bathroom, with lumii's hand in his. "Slow down, you can't be that horny to be in such a rush." Lumii whispered loudly. "But what if I said I can?" Mika said, turning towards her quickly then faced back, continuing running to the bathroom.

Once they made it to the bathroom, mika had pushed lumii into a stall. "Wait your trying to top me this time!?" Lumii's jaw dropped. Mika gave no answer, instead, he started kissing her neck. Lumii whimpered. "Fuck..you do know that--" lumii pushed him back, then pinning him to the wall instead. "You have no chance dominating me." She said, kissing and bitting his neck. Putting her knee between his legs. She started kissing him on the lips next, hard but passionate.

Lumii grabbed his head, and pushed him down to his knees. Making his face in the front of her crouch. "Now, since this was your idea. Won't you be the good pretty boy you are and suck on it." She smiled. Mika started at it for a few seconds, then pulled down her pants and boxers. He started using his hands and first, going slow. Lumii sighed and pulled his hair, closer to his dick. "I said suck. Not some slow handjob." Mika looked up, smiling wider. Finally putting it in his mouth. Teasing her, by going fast then slow the next second.

Mika was still teasing for a while, making lumii a whimpering mess. That was until someone walked into the bathroom. Lumii's eyes opened wide. While mika even had a bigger smile than before. He went faster. Way faster than before. Lumii trying her best to resist loud moans. She looked directly in his eyes, mouthing the words; 'you bitch. There's someone in here.' Mika shrugged his shoulders and went even faster. Lumii rolling her eyes back, bitting her sleeve to resist it.

After the person left the bathroom, lumii came, letting out a loud moan. "Shit! What was that for. You almost got us caught." Lumii was gonna grab a tissue before mika started to lick the rest of it off. After he finished that he shrugged again. "That's what makes it fun!" Him finally getting up from his sitting on his knees. Lumii sighed. "That was NOT fun." She said, leaving the stall and going to wash her hands. Mika did the same. "It is! Like that huge excitement of getting caught!? It's amazing." He said as he walked out the bathroom along with lumii. "It isn't. Its scary." Mika giggled and lumii sighed.

They went back to the theater move and finished the movie for the rest of the time. After they were done they went outside and saw that it was raining, hard. Lumii's eyes got bigger, as she ran everywhere. "Are you crazy? Your gonna get sick! Get out of there!" Mika yelled at her. Not that she'd really listen. "But it's super fun! If I get sick then it sy fault!" Lumii said, while continuing playing in the rain. Mika sighed and walked towards her and quickly grabbed her, pulling her underneath something to prevent any more rain getting under them. Lumii whined, looking at mika and the rain. "No. Come on we'll find a place that gives out umbrellas." Mika said, grabbing lumii's arm and walking. "But..I wanna go out and play in it.." lumii whined more. "No." But-" "no." Lumii sighed as she continues to walk with him.

Mika and found a spot where they sell umbrellas and brought one. Lumii frowned as she stayed under the umbrella. Well she didn't, really she just kept the umbrella over mika's head and her body half way out of it. Mika sighed and just kept walking. he couldn't try to convince her, even when she tried.

Once they made it home, lumii changed her clothes and mika started making hot chocolate, while playing with birdie. Well, birdie just kept bitting her. After lumii was done changing and the hot chocolate was done they cuddled eachother while watching and drinking hot chocolate under the blanket. And birdie was trying to drink some. Which mika was gonna let her until lumii said no. After finishing, they fell asleep in eachothers arms.

authors note: I FINALLY FINISHED YAYSHDHDH THIS TOOK SO LONGN, I WAS BUSY WITH ANGST INSTEAD. And to add, that pancake part is based off a true story.. ^^