Chapter Six

"So why you here"Asia asked rolling her eyes and blowing the smoke in his face I just mugged the hell out of her.

"Why did that to Nyla's arm," I said.

"That has nothing to do with you, "She says shutting the door in my face I just laughed watching when I caught her outside her house.

I walked across the street shaking my head Asia had been jealous of how close Nyla had been getting with me. Asia wanted Nyla's attention but fuck all that ain't never going to happen when I'm around and she not coming back in this house.

"Pops" Tremani hugged me.

"Wassup son," I said kissing his forehead we did our little handshake.

"Where you mama at"I asked.

"She upstairs laying down I think she crying too, "Tremani says shaking his head.

"Let me go see," I said walked upstairs the room was dark and warm I turned on the lights Nyla was lying down sleeping with dry tears on her face. I walked over and looked at her arm it was a big bruise so went to the bathroom to find a kit to clean it up.

Nyla Johnson
Pov:

"Mmm," I said moving around and feeling someone touching me making me get up and rub my eyes.

"Taurus when get here"I asked.

"As soon as I heard what happened to mamas," Taurus says kissing my cheek and kissed his.

"I'm okay," I said.

"Mmm Nyla I know that shit hurt, "He says mugging me.

"Okay it does why would she do something like this to me" I said Asia has been my best friend for years it seemed that for the past weeks, she had been acting out.

"She wants you ma," Taurus says.

"Please, "I said laughing at that Asia has man.

"You see mamas but I want to take you out on a date wherever I'm free," Taurus says kissing my lips damn his lips are soft.

Author-

💬-

(Vote/Comment)