Chapter Nineteen

"Why y'all fucking laughing look at his wife with her big ass," She says making Nyla mug her.

"Ms.Jones be quiet before I put you out everyone body shape is beautiful," He says.

"So did come and violate the law not coming near your son and ex-boyfriend so I decide Tremani Bartlett stays with his father and stepmother" He says she went off yelling like a manic and following us.

"You paid that the judge didn't you"Crystal follow us outside.

"Nobody did shit Crystal," I said holding Nyla's hand.

"Watch see what I'm going go to you, "She says.

"Mane move," I said pushing her cameraman and recording everything she out looking stupid. One thing she would never change her ways.

Nyla Johnson
Pov:

"Ma let's go, "Tremani says.

"Come on baby," I said dragging Taurus he didn't need to be out here fighting with her.

"Mane why she got be like this"Taurus says.

"I don't know baby but God going to change her ways, "I said Crystal going to see one day she lost out on her child's life and how made him think about her.

"Mmm," Taurus says.

Maybe we all need a vacation from this place. We need some peace cause drama in our life isn't that great. From Asia to Crystal you don't know what next going to come but we are ready for anything.

We are almost finished with the book y'all...