Chapter:1

3rd Person's POV:

"Hurry up! He's coming!" A female voice rang through the halls. "Mrs.Hwang! He's here! Has every one cleaned up?- OMG! It is a mess in here!....we are going to get fired because of your aggnorant asses!"

Meet Mr. and Mrs.Hwang also known as Hwang Hyunjin and Hwang Yeji.

Hwang Hyunjin, assistant of Yeonjun. Hwang Yeji, the secretary. They are siblings, but people misunderstood them as a married couple become of their surnames.

Hyunjin has a husband, Hwang Felix and Yeji is single.

"Taemin! Clear your table!" Yeji yelled. The whole building was in a commotion because of their CEO, Choi Yeonjun, also known as The Devil.

He's the CEO of the largest company in Seoul, Korea. He started his business st the age of 20 . Everyone didn't believe in him, since his father died, he has been underestimated most of the time. Even his own mother thinks he's useless. But look at him now. He made his company grow all by himself and his efforts paid off.

-------------

"Ji-min. Why are you putting on your makeup when Mr.Choi is about to come in any second!" The girl, Ji-min rolled her eyes.

"So? I'm trying to look pretty overhere, you should just go and do your job." Yeji scoffed and walked away.

"Okay! Is everyone down cleaning- shit..he's here." Yeji and Hyunjin gulped in fear, staring at Yeonjun walking with his head high holding a file in his hand.

"Ji-min." She was scared but hid it. She stood up and bowed deeply, apologizing. "There's a rule about this, right?" Yeonjun asked looking at everyone "Right!?"

He yelled. Making everyone in this room nod, "Yes sir." Yeonjun smirked "If you want to stay in this company, you should follow the rules." Ji-min nodded. Yeonjun scoffed and walked away to his office.

Yeji stared at Ji-min who clenched her fists. She (J) swiftly turned around and ran away. Yeji sighed and went back to work.

---------------------

Yeonjun sat down slowly. His ass was in pain "That bastard...why did he have to do it that hard.." He shook his head and opened his laptop.

He heard a knock on his door and footsteps. "Come in." Yeji came inside with a bunch of files and paper works. "Sir. The principle of Fall University called and said that you have come and pick Taehyun up." Yeonjun looked up at her and sighed.

".......what did he do this time?" Yeji smiled nervously, fiddling with her fingers and the words that came out of her mouth made Yeonjun feel faint.

"He almost murdered a boy from his class with a knife he somehow had." Yeonjun stood up hastily, he ran out forgetting his coat.

------------------------
☆5 pm☆

"Where is he!?" Yeonjun asked barging in the room. The principle pointed at the right side where Taehyun was sitting, bleeding. "Omg...why do you do this every single time!...are you hurt anywhere?" Taehyun shook his head, glaring at the blond behind Yeonjun.

"Why do you fight with Chris everyday?" Yeonjun questioned taking put his hankerchief and wiping the blood of Taehyun's lip. Yeonjun's stared at Taehyun for an answer but the other didn't reply.

Yeonjun turned to Chris's father who were angry "I deeply apologise for what happened Mr.Seo, I will teach him not to do this anymore." He bowed his head down ashamed.